Board For Those Who Are Not Posting Because No-one Else Is Board

Sorry, this popped into my head from another forum....but...
Tolero said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Phenx
part 4 (chuckle)...

Looks neat.. what are the wavy lines coming out of the tent?

Don't tell me the devils have inflatable noodle men?
Yeah it's kind of hard to see it in that shot, so here's a screenshot of the demons up close

An amusing april 1st minor joke....

Did anyone else see the pony jam gag on the escapest ?

It was definatly Whacko, I remember now... from the item name. Random fact, but I think you can get like 15 or 20 Whacko's bumps in total. I remember going in and out of Mt. Rugged repeatedly for that, lol.

It was definatly Whacko, I remember now... from the item name. Random fact, but I think you can get like 15 or 20 Whacko's bumps in total. I remember going in and out of Mt. Rugged repeatedly for that, lol.
I did that too. Eventually he didn't show up anymore. But you could do the same at that island too.

i havent ben on this site since pearl and diamond came out alot of things change and there aint no one on here anymore

Bumping this can 'o spam back to the top....

We are still here, were just gameing, not posting

i havent ben on this site since pearl and diamond came out alot of things change and there aint no one on here anymore

Again, no double posting, it's against the rules. Use the "EDIT REPLY" button at the bottom of your posts to enter whatever else you need. Here's a quote from the rules.

9. No Double Posting
If you need to add any information to your previous post, use the "edit" button at the top-right corner of your post. This prevents the page from becoming unnecessarily cluttered, and it takes the same amount of time as making a completely new post right below your previous one. If a double post is spotted, the post will just be removed without question.

Yeah, CK is the law 'round these parts. You break the rules and he'll break you, pilgrim.

LOL Bodine. Found that amusing.

I am notorious for being the "spam nazi" though, that much is right. If only I were a mod... not like that'l ever happen, though. :p

The only reason that's impossible is because i0n isn't here to dub you mod of WiiChat.

Even if i0n was on Wiichat regularly, it'd never happen. :lol: I've only been a member for less than a year, after all. It's just a "dream", so to speak. Atleast I'm a mod of pokechat, though. >.>

Back