Board For Those Who Are Not Posting Because No-one Else Is Board

Madworld can rot. I got pogeymonz.
Oh, and don't you EVER compare some lackluster tat like Madworld to the godly Comix Zone EVER again.

That's like comparing Spongebob to Darth Vader.

Don't even mention Spongebob, gragh! Have your Murkrow peck out that stupid sponge's eyes... Cartoons these days ****ing suck more than a vaccuum. It's an insult to TV.

(not a starwars fan :p)

Just FYI, I'm a Star Wars fan.[/ClassicNerd]
Yeah, get 'em, Murkrow.

*Murkrow used KILL!*
*It's a one-hit KO!*
*Spongebob exploded!*

Random question that is completely not pokemon related; who's played Paper Mario 64?

Man, that games a damn classic... Played it 3 times over the day I got it on the VC. The reason why I brought it up is youtube, listening to a few tracks from the soundtrack (I'm a videogame music junkie, or something like that lol).

Very original and inspiring soundtrack... It just seems so "flavorfull", and perfectly fits the areas/times the music plays. Wonderful gameplay too ofcourse, and just an excellent RPG in general. Screw Super Paper Mario for ruining the RPG formula, I want the classic gameplay back. -.-

Who agrees?! :D

Don't even mention Spongebob, gragh! Have your Murkrow peck out that stupid sponge's eyes... Cartoons these days ****ing suck more than a vaccuum. It's an insult to TV.

(not a starwars fan :p)
Mail Speilburg. Tell him I want my Animaniacs back NAOW!

I hear you, Bodine. Animaniacs was a damn classic... Good times, good memories.

With this in mind, I can only say one thing; **** you America, and your damned terrible cartoons. The childhood of many has been taken in by these abominations! DX

I think I've said this before but, I want to brutally torture whoever came up with Camp Lazlo.

Watching this generation of cartoons I realized that, well it's not funny... at all. I still laugh my ass off at Animaniacs.

Magician: Now I'll turn this elephant into a pretty girl!
*puts cape infront of elephant*
Magician: Alabama!!!
*smoke, then Yakko wearing a cheerleader suit and a wig stands where the elephant use to be. He has his hands on his hips and a dissatisfied look on his face*
Yakko: Hi, I'm a pretty girl. How's it goin'.
*Wakko walks up, sporting a similar get-up and looks equally upset*
Wakko: And I'm her sister. I came along cause I couldn't get a date

:lol:

Watching this generation of cartoons I realized that, well it's not funny... at all.

That's why I say **** america and their terrible cartoons; they have no value what-so-ever. They're not only stupid, but they aren't freakin' funny! DX What's the point of a cartoon if it's not funny these days?

The only cartoons I say shouldn't be 100% funny (but they should still have some humor) is things like Batman, classic cartoons that have to do with superheroes and that junk.

Magician: Now I'll turn this elephant into a pretty girl!
*puts cape infront of elephant*
Magician: Alabama!!!
*smoke, then Yakko wearing a cheerleader suit and a wig stands where the elephant use to be. He has his hands on his hips and a dissatisfied look on his face*
Yakko: Hi, I'm a pretty girl. How's it goin'.
*Wakko walks up, sporting a similar get-up and looks equally upset*
Wakko: And I'm her sister. I came along cause I couldn't get a date

:lol:

I lol'd.

That's why I say **** america and their terrible cartoons; they have no value what-so-ever. They're not only stupid, but they aren't freakin' funny! DX What's the point of a cartoon if it's not funny these days?

The only cartoons I say shouldn't be 100% funny (but they should still have some humor) is things like Batman, classic cartoons that have to do with superheroes and that junk.

I lol'd.

Since you brought up Barman... the new one called The Batman (Ooooh the put 'The' in the name!) wasn't all that bad. It was certainly watchable, but nowhere NEAR as good as the epic 90's Batman: The Animated Series. That brought together comedy and badass kick-assery.

Minion: Congratulation on a sucessful robery Mr. Joker. I'm sure you'll have a wild time with all this cash!
Joker: Are you kidding me? Most of this I got to use to pay off payment and my taxes! Messing with Batman is one thing, but the IRS! Nooooo THANKYOU!!!

Random question that is completely not pokemon related; who's played Paper Mario 64?

Man, that games a damn classic... Played it 3 times over the day I got it on the VC. The reason why I brought it up is youtube, listening to a few tracks from the soundtrack (I'm a videogame music junkie, or something like that lol).

Very original and inspiring soundtrack... It just seems so "flavorfull", and perfectly fits the areas/times the music plays. Wonderful gameplay too ofcourse, and just an excellent RPG in general. Screw Super Paper Mario for ruining the RPG formula, I want the classic gameplay back. -.-

Who agrees?! :D

Might I say, it's full potential was only reached on N64. I loved it as a kid (I still remember hammering the mole for it's bump when I was little), but when I got it on the VC, I didn't get the same thrill as I did before. It's a good game though, don't get me wrong.

Also, I agree with the Super Paper Mario. I have it, my brother beat it, but it's not the kind of game I want. I suck at those kinds of games, I use Paper Mario as an alternative Mario gaming experience, and they just ruined it.

As far as Mario games go, I personally love the one on Super Nintendo (Mario RPG). Nintendo's most genius game of all. :O

I have Paper Mario on the VC as well... still haven't played all the way through it though. My interest was lost to other games... probably less than halfway through. The parts of it I did play, I enjoyed. I'm sure I'll pick it up again someday when I'm bored of everything else.

As far as Mario games go, I personally love the one on Super Nintendo (Mario RPG). Nintendo's most genius game of all. :O

I couldn't agree more.

Ok a few high points on this.
@Wuddle
Super Mario RPG was pure distilled genious capped with awseome and served ice cold in a bottle made of pure bad ass, and gold coins.

@Fox I ment comic zone in the since of the art style and the heavy outline. Comix zone was the proud farewell of a fantastic system, and the pack in CD that came in it, was my first cd.... it is still one of my favorite games...

@CK American Cartoons realy varry. On one hand you have spounge bob, who I lothe...Then you have Batman the brave and the bold (not THE batman...not a huge fan personaly) which is freaking hysterical and amazing at the same time...Yes i watch the anamie...in fact most of what I DO watch is cartoon...I prefer the medium

Might I say, it's full potential was only reached on N64. I loved it as a kid (I still remember hammering the mole for it's bump when I was little), but when I got it on the VC, I didn't get the same thrill as I did before. It's a good game though, don't get me wrong.

I agree with that, I didn't get the same bliss from playing the original, back on the N64 (which I still have a working one, btw). It's still a great game today, but as you said, it doesn't measure up to the childhood memories.

... Atleast Paper Mario: TTYD for the GC was great, yeah?

I also remember bashing the mole with your hammer, LOL. I think it was called... Wacko? (probably mispelled it). Irony, lol. (Wacko? Wakko?)

Back