Board For Those Who Are Not Posting Because No-one Else Is Board

Yes, chanp you need to get your net back asap.

And I used to play Diablo...

3 will be out soon so....

So now then, I've been out of the game for a while, and low and behold, I read this...

After a month-long testing period in which battlers were given the opportunity to earn voting rights in the subsequent poll, Latias has been determined to be OU in a landslide 17 to 4 vote. It will be added to the Standard Ladder on the Smogon University ShoddyBattle server as soon as possible. Note also that Soul Dew is currently banned for use on any Pokémon.

The next test will feature the suspect Latios, currently Uber. Latios will be tested in isolation, without Latias nor any other suspect. More information regarding the test can be found here. Note that if you do decide to participate in the test, you may find your profile having some additional "decoration". ~darkie

That....is.....uuhh....

Latias turning OU is splendido, prodigiex! Latias without her Soul Dew isn't a powerful uber-worthy poke, Strype. She is basically a mence with more weaknesses and more speed, often working off of CM rather than a life orb or a specs(although CM certainly isn't her only option). Latias and Latios are probably the weakest ubers, you know, even when including Soul Dew. Without it, they certainly aren't uber material. She'd be an interesting entrant into the OU metagame IMO, certainly not an overpowered one.

The best part is that Latios has a chance to become OU as well. Latios is one of my favorite pokes, after all.. I've even got some ideas in mind to add Latios to my team.

failed_2.jpg

militia-fail.jpg

Is it me or does everyone on wiichat show little detailed interest on Latias becoming OU, and Latios possibly on his way..

It's you. :p But yeah, no one else has replied to you about that besides me despite you posting about it multiple times. :lol: (Strype McClaine's response doesn't count lol)

Well, atleast Strype took notice about it before I posted in an actual thread, rather a Social Group.. Times like these make me want to run off to Smogon or atleast Marriland to get some matches for my poke-nerd needs.. Even if the Smogonites would tear up my team like a Tyranitar's 6 DD'd CH Stone Edge hitting a Butterfree..

I'm hard at work on some stuff, just you wait and see. :ihih: You won't flatten me quite as easily next time.

Edit: Lol, nice analogy.

Last edited:
Supriseingly, I get good milage out of my butterfree (focus theif) but that is beyond the point.

Freak, join team uber, or the group that magnitude started, its a good way to get a little deeper into the game without being lost in the sea of smogon.

Bumping up the old Bull-**** thread, lets get some more bs going on here, talking posting, rambling

Is it just me, or does madworld drip with the remnince of what used to be comix zone?
Also,
Bacon....
We need more bacon in this thread, someone get me a spoink....

I thought I was going to die laughing when I saw the DPPt cartoon, and dawn got her swinub....
Swiii nub nub nub
its such a cute little nublet...

Madworld, a remnant of Comix Zone? I honestly don't see the ressemblance. Maybe in presentation, but gameplay... no, lol. But if you take Comix Zone, fuse it with Mortal Combat and a typical beat 'em up, ... possibly, lol. Speaking of that, anyone play Madworld yet? Still havn't gotten it.

Spoink = purple bacon... ? Creepy. But possibly good. ;D Grumpig would make better bacon, though.

What? ... Cartoon? Don't tell me you watch the anime. o_o

Back