Board For Those Who Are Not Posting Because No-one Else Is Board

Pokimans is what it's about.
Like a mix between an offtopic thread and the Q&A thread methinks.

Strype's Movie Reveiws Part Two

I take a break from movies about little monsters you shove in balls that have been aquired for no expenduatre of capital.

I bring you, Shoot em' Up.

Shoot em' UP
Rating : R

Leave the kids at home.
Leave the wife/girlfriend at Pier one.
Call up an old mate of yours you haven't hung out with.
Get the largest drink possible, and watch this movie.

This is a guy movie. Imagine you are a nameless hero sitting on a park bench, and you see a pregnate woman, being stalked by a jerk with a gun and a combat knife. You do what, curse before you go save her life. Yes, this movie goes their. Its much like watching an over the top bugs bunny cartoon directed by eighteen year olds, filled with bawdy humor, bloody fight scenes, and a sneaky little message they want to slip in when your not looking. Yes, it goes their. After you watch this movie, I can promise you, you will want to start eating raw carrots in public. What bad can I say about this movie? The language? Eh, the cursing was not over done, and was amusing. The violence? If you want to complain about that, then don't see the movie. The nudity, I personally think, that though very little was shown, much less could have been gotten away with. But then that leaves the very style that was going for. Tarentino this is not, its blunt and obvious. Bugs Bunny? Closer. No slap stick, no cheep gags, but still you will feel that.

B+/A-
4 out of 5 stars.

Come back next time for a review of pokemon movie #4, pokemon 4 ever....Do I beat celibi over the head for net speak? Join us and find out!

CyanRussel said:
^Well then, YOUR F****D....

(Gosh, its freezing....youll die in tha next 27min......LOL...
listen up kid u should show me some respect cuase im your real father ,and i still remember the day when i ****ed your mom then we got u, and she treated u like a girl until u became a gay & that's one reason why i left her and the other reason was your mom she was totally a *****

Last edited:
lol @ McClaine, I could here that purr in my head... And to CyranRussell, yes, as long as it's not profanity, or youll just get i'ged ;). Also what FOX said, no spam(i.e. triple posts on the beauty of cheese o_o, though i'm more likely to post something like that...).

Last edited:
Their is a fine line between off topic odd banter and idotic spam.
And remember Spammy the Ursaring Says
ursaring_217.jpg
ROAARR!
Which translates out to being "Only you, can stop spam"

Does technician ability work on moves with an attack strength of 60?

@Strype-I made you a gym leader and an admin on the wi-fi league. :thumbsup:

Back