Bomb and school shooting threats FTW

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
It's about time these threats made their way to my school, they've been getting closer to our city every time with the last one being Cleveland (which I'm a suburb of). Bomb threat for tomorrow and a shooting threat for the day after. Not so sure if I get wed. off but I'm getting tomorrow off! Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha wow. Do u have tests tomorrow? Because that's a pretty good reason to call in and get some extra study time.

Someone once wrote a gun with a date on it in the bathroom stalls of my high school.

But being the uptight school it is, school was not called off for that day. Some how the person who wrote it only got suspended for like a week. Pretty risky thing for a school to just call a bluff like that IMO.

Wait, how is this a good thing? I mean, this person obviously threatening the lives of others, fake or not, and you're just glad you have a day off? To be honest, I would be a bit more worried. Sure it's nice that you have the day off. However, these threats should not be taken as a joke. Also, if this is fake, I hope they find the person(s) behind these threats.

nah 99% chance they're punks trying to get us extra days for our xmas vacation, since everyones pissed we get 3 or 4 less days off this year than we did all the years before.

Still, quite stupid on the student('s) part to pull a stunt like this.

"Teenagers" usually dont think of the concequences. Everyone should know this. :lol:

laderer5 said:
"Teenagers" usually dont think of the concequences. Everyone should know this. :lol:

Quoted for truth

Back