brainstroming on the next zelda game...

Now let me get this thread back on topic. Please God don't take LoZ into the future (metroid is good enough) And keep Ganon, you wouldn't get rid of bowser so keep Ganon. I say they just redo OoT because that game was amazing. And I must say that TP and the whole idea was great and definitely a classic to remember later on. I just don't want them to go on a craze and create a whole different game. Like that whole Wind Waker bullcrap was horrible. And Majora's Mask took us out of Hyrule. and Navi does need to come back, no doubt Midna can get on your nerves.

I want masks back and the ocarina. I'm thinking Links going to be an adult and you wont be trying to save Zelda in this one. Dont worry though she'll tie into the game some how.

The next zelda should have some type of multiplayer. Or like minigames were you can play against eachother.
One thing i'd love to see but wont happen is zelda online co-op

Anything online or co-op isn't horrible. online and multi player even with Zelda can only be a good thing. TP is just collecting dust right now, wouldn't it be great if I were still playing multi player online or like a co-op Zelda. Now that would be fun and a great way to make friends.

i would definitely appreciate it if they decide to do another find the six sages things. and the stones. would definitely buy it :)

Mingus said:
Anything online or co-op isn't horrible. online and multi player even with Zelda can only be a good thing. TP is just collecting dust right now, wouldn't it be great if I were still playing multi player online or like a co-op Zelda. Now that would be fun and a great way to make friends.

I disagree. I think the inclusion of online/multiplayer would not only detract from the game's "Zelda" feel but also jeopardize the integrity of the series.

Let microsoft handle something like that, I'm sure they'll make Fable 2 online or something.

It could possibly. I could see metroid going online easily enough. I'm not quite sure how but I suppose LoZ could go online to but that could very well ruin the series altogether. Now to mention it would be something WoW (World of Warcraft).

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
i would definitely appreciate it if they decide to do another find the six sages things. and the stones. would definitely buy it :)

Well actually u see the six sages in tp in arbiters grounds they have each medallion thingy under them, but i would love to see a direct sequel to OoT it would be awsome because when u beat it ganondorf says he will come back, i'd love to see him come back.

KidDtoX said:
Well actually u see the six sages in tp in arbiters grounds they have each medallion thingy under them, but i would love to see a direct sequel to OoT it would be awsome because when u beat it ganondorf says he will come back, i'd love to see him come back.
true. but it would be better to like return to the temples and stuff. (ex. water temple, forest temple etc. etc.)

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
true. but it would be better to like return to the temples and stuff. (ex. water temple, forest temple etc. etc.)

Yeah i would love to see them in there real formes as in Saria and Impa except make the temples harder and make the water temple easier, the water temple was SOOOOOO hard.

KidDtoX said:
Yeah i would love to see them in there real formes as in Saria and Impa except make the temples harder and make the water temple easier, the water temple was SOOOOOO hard.
exactly what i was thinking!!! saria, impa, the goron. everyone back. only thing that kinda kept me wondering was why kokoriki village wasnt there. no great deku tree or nothing. i hope the next zelda game has them.

and yea, for some reason nintendo likes makin the water temples hard!!! :)

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
exactly what i was thinking!!! saria, impa, the goron. everyone back. only thing that kinda kept me wondering was why kokoriki village wasnt there. no great deku tree or nothing. i hope the next zelda game has them.

and yea, for some reason nintendo likes makin the water temples hard!!! :)

And kakariko village has been in every zelda game EVERY except wind waker and maybe minish cap but apart from that its been in every1. The only reason i hated the water temple was that shadow link, i just went to get the biggaron sword and owned him

Mingus said:
It could possibly. I could see metroid going online easily enough. I'm not quite sure how but I suppose LoZ could go online to but that could very well ruin the series altogether. Now to mention it would be something WoW (World of Warcraft).

OH MY GOD NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! *starts sucking my thumb while rocking in the fetal position* no online or redrum, no online or redrum, no online or redrum....

I want the same formula except with Hyrule and like 6 more continents. You can like rige a huge ship to each with the aid of a captain or fly some huge bird companion and ride your horse through like 3000 miles of dessert wasteland and then like battle possesed lions and weird crap. The triforce being severed into like a billion shards. Basically TP x10. Swim 300 miles while fighting water creatures along the way after your ship is destroyed and elda is captured and you travel a HUGE world to fight like giga bosses like the ones in colossus!!! ...OMG my ideas are scrambled. Anyways huge lush forest and beaches and mountains the sie of everest to cross. when you get to the top of the mountain you can fight some giganto boss then look at the lush view of the continent. Man that would feel like such a rush! I WANNA PLAY THAT NOW!!!! YEEEEEES!!!!!
And you can fall off the edge of anything and also scale mountains! YEEEEES!!! *goes delusional and starts hugging my copy of Windwaker* I want realistic graphics too! Ride with the wolves fight huge grilies as half bosses. YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!

I FEEL FREAKING ALIVE!!!! HAHA!!!!!!!

No I am not on drugs
If you an read through this wouldn't that be so cool(qm)

Last edited:
KidDtoX said:
And kakariko village has been in every zelda game EVERY except wind waker and maybe minish cap but apart from that its been in every1. The only reason i hated the water temple was that shadow link, i just went to get the biggaron sword and owned him
oh, lol i always get those two mixed up. i meant to say Kokiri Forest. it wasnt in twilight princess. i hope its back in the next zelda game

Back