brainstroming on the next zelda game...

if the next zelda game was set in the future that would be pretty cool, but introducing guns and replacing epona with a motorbike would really piss me off and i'm sure it would have the same affect on many other people!

Monsteroids said:
OH MY GOD NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! *starts sucking my thumb while rocking in the fetal position* no online or redrum, no online or redrum, no online or redrum....

I want the same formula except with Hyrule and like 6 more continents. You can like rige a huge ship to each with the aid of a captain or fly some huge bird companion and ride your horse through like 3000 miles of dessert wasteland and then like battle possesed lions and weird crap. The triforce being severed into like a billion shards. Basically TP x10. Swim 300 miles while fighting water creatures along the way after your ship is destroyed and elda is captured and you travel a HUGE world to fight like giga bosses like the ones in colossus!!! ...OMG my ideas are scrambled. Anyways huge lush forest and beaches and mountains the sie of everest to cross. when you get to the top of the mountain you can fight some giganto boss then look at the lush view of the continent. Man that would feel like such a rush! I WANNA PLAY THAT NOW!!!! YEEEEEES!!!!!
And you can fall off the edge of anything and also scale mountains! YEEEEES!!! *goes delusional and starts hugging my copy of Windwaker* I want realistic graphics too! Ride with the wolves fight huge grilies as half bosses. YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!

I FEEL FREAKING ALIVE!!!! HAHA!!!!!!!

No I am not on drugs
If you an read through this wouldn't that be so cool(qm)

ok just it was a pain finding the ghost ship in Wind Waker and finding those dam shards cuz tingle would only translate for 300 rubees, just no man :mad5: shards were the worst thing in WW

KidDtoX said:
ok just it was a pain finding the ghost ship in Wind Waker and finding those dam shards cuz tingle would only translate for 300 rubees, just no man :mad5: shards were the worst thing in WW

Shards of the Trifore dude. Like ya get one after beating a dungeon implying that the game will last forever and still not get old!

i just want them to continue from where tp left off. i don't want the same story, i'm bored of it. the best zelda game whould be if link had 5 swords to choose from, 8 sheilds and over 40 useful items. over 15 temples and each one getting 3x harder but still possible. the last 4 temples should be harder and more complicated than the water temple (tp + oot. not ww). the game should take 200 hours to beat. i like challenges. over 25 hearts.

whered TP leave off(qm) oh a btw watch this:
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF8Ve2Dk6-0[/MEDIA]
It may not be the real deal, but it is pretty logical.

Back