Brawl Gets Held Back.....Again

If you order it on Walmart then you would get it by 3/28/08 like it said. That doesn't mean 3/28/08 is the realease date for other stores like Target, Gamestop, etc.

Flamefury8 said:
If you order it on Walmart then you would get it by 3/28/08 like it said. That doesn't mean 3/28/08 is the realease date for other stores like Target, Gamestop, etc.

Actually it is in all stores. Look at this message I received from Wal Mart.

"Please note that Wal-Mart does not control this release date, which is set by the
manufacturer. This product will not be available for sale anywhere until the new
release date. We are sorry for any convenience this delay may cause."

Dojo still says the launch date is February 10th 2008.

You can't trust sites like walmart...they make mistakes with releases all the time and hardly ever get around to fixing them

Exactly. Remember when Walmart was selling those fake Wii Remotes that didn't even work.

Whoa... I'm glad we don't have Walmart over here... just the Walmart spin-off, Asda.

This bears repeating:

Marioman said:
You can't trust sites like walmart...they make mistakes with releases all the time and hardly ever get around to fixing them

You should always go to the game publisher's website for release date info, not retail stores.

^Exactly...I remember when KHII was coming out...I saw at bestbuy it was coming out the 12 of december...well I get my dad to go to the store to let me buy it...I get to the store and the dude tells me it doesn't come out for 3 more months...he looked on the best buy site and saw it said 12th and was just like...oh well...point of story was my dad was pissed...also a couple days later the site changed the date to the correct one...coincidence?

OP is wrong! We don't have Walmarts in Australia, so I don't know much about their reputation... but they sound like a bunch of idiots.

Back