Brawl Gets Held Back.....Again

My dad is a store manager for walmart and he even says there idiots. The president of the company, Eduardo, came in my dads store and said "Why is there a whole section dedicated to Cranberry sauce, Cranberry sauce isn't a good selling Thanksgiving item" and he told him to move it, and all the people in the store was looking at him like he was an idiot, which he is.

I hope it's wrong.

lolz... @ my australian friend ... could walmart be our Kmart? if so i never buy stuff from their anyway=D

First off let me say welcome...but try not to make a fool of yourself so soon. You can not double post, you need to stay on topic, and a post asking if anyone is here is not how a forum works...this is not instant messaging or a chat room...just leave your idea pertaining to the idea of the thread and give it some time for people to respond to what you've said. Read the rules if you don't understand. Thanks mate

Who cares? I'm sick of hearing about this game. SO WHAT!? it's delayed again okay! Let's just get to playing the plenty of amazing Wii titles that are already available. Or possibly pay attention to some of the better games coming out in 2008!

wii1234 said:
Actually it is in all stores. Look at this message I received from Wal Mart.

"Please note that Wal-Mart does not control this release date, which is set by the
manufacturer. This product will not be available for sale anywhere until the new
release date. We are sorry for any convenience this delay may cause."

that sounds fake
we are sorry for any convenience this delay may cause
sounds like somebody just wants attention

rule one in posting on a forum dont make your posts over sized red and repeating what someone has said.. it makes you look like a fool=-D

killik119 said:
OP is wrong! We don't have Walmarts in Australia, so I don't know much about their reputation... but they sound like a bunch of idiots.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back