Brawl Release Sep. 3 2008

Retarded. Don't do this anymore. Almost got me very upset haha.

that could be the official release date but i pre-ordered and ebs said it comes somewhere around march

proble release date feb 10th but soo many pre orders that it comes on shelf around march or sept

wow the creator of this thread is a joke the official source which is the official Super Smash Bros site Says it "Feb. 10 2008." This has Feb right in it so you cannot be confused with numbers.

JLU51396 said:
All the links say Feb. 10th 08 except for Futureshop.
I know, right?
But, ya know, Walmart is totally where to look for the official stuff, man.
Forget what the official site says. They're obviously wrong.
rolleyes.gif

Last edited:
OK let me clear this out Since brawl was getting its final touches in im guessing they finished brawl right before 08 so copies could get out in japan and have nothing to worry about, Same with America Im guessing with all of the orders and copies that have to be sent im guessing that we'll be getting our set of brawl on time, That allowed them 2 months to get all of the copies they need down here in america,

MVGeneral said:
Wow i thought it was March 9 but i called Bestbuy, walmart, futureshop and ebgames and they all told me sometime is September.
Here are the links. And remember when the date is put like this 02/10/2008 its Date/Month/Year. Just because the launch date is in february it will take 5months to get half way across the world Sorry USA and CANADA.
This may be the most idiotic post I've ever seen in my entire life...

LevesqueIsKing said:

not if he's in europe. that would make sense. A) the game is delayed more over there B) don't they read theyre dates differently?

LevesqueIsKing said:

ya i agree. what in the swear word takes 5 months to get "halfway around the world" these days?

Back