Brawl Release Sep. 3 2008

mKcallum said:
so does anyone have any news on a release date for australia? or is tbc still the main answer?
Unfortunately we don't have any release date for Australia yet.

i would say it is the same as other pal countries like europe so we get it much latter.. gay ... i read date day month year so i get confused with american sites all the time

Here's the deal. Feb. for America, Jan for Japan, May/June for Europe. The OP might be european, and I think they read their dates different, so 2/10/07 would be october 2nd. Thats the only thing I can think of that might have led him to believe this.

borabora00 said:
aaaaawwww man :( i was getting hype ova a game i really didn't know anything about.:shocked: I just saw a couple of pics and videos and that got me all hype and excited. :smilewinkgrin:I kind of hope it's coming out sooner than later. I used to go thru the same scenario with the sims (PC) versions. what a let down. this is worst than me finding out my ex was cheating on me.

dont let the creator of this thread get you down , they have to give proof first.obivously the creator is trying to get you down.So it is Feb.10th, ok so the creator dosent know what they are talking about, and just like what sam said they might be eu

Back