Brawl Tournament

Get over it, guys. It's the first Wiichat tournament since the site crashed. I wouldn't expect a bunch of activity. We'll have a better tournament turnout in the future. If you're still annoyed at not having a faithful opponent, you will advance in less than a week (deadline is 3/20). We will eventually run into the active competitors.

Might as well accept this tournament for what it is and the circumstances. We will enjoy things a whole lot better.

Well EXCUUUUSE ME!!! I'm the one who isn't frikin whining am I? I'm just wondering where Josh is, I mean he's my 2v2 partner AND training partner aswell meaning i'm in alot of bull!

Well EXCUUUUSE ME!!! I'm the one who isn't frikin whining am I? I'm just wondering where Josh is, I mean he's my 2v2 partner AND training partner aswell meaning i'm in alot of bull!

Don't take it personal, Fraz. I'm just announcing the reality of our situation to everyone. After about a month into this competition, it's about time people face the facts.

And I suggested to you in the past that you could just drop the guy for your 2v2 teammate. It would probably be easier for you in the long run, especially when there are some active free agents around like BlueWhistler who could be that active partner you have been looking for.

, especially when there are some active free agents around like BlueWhistler who could be that active partner you have been looking for.

thx I am looking forward to join any team for 2v2 matches, hell if I cant join a team I make my own and do 1vs2 :crazy:
"Team All Alone" sounds cool to me.

Haha, yeah.

I would probably LOLOLOL really hard if there was a lone "Team 2v1" out there that actually dominated a team-based competition.

Those are the best moments in a 2vs2 when your partner is defeated and your still against 2 with last lives! Adrenaline kicks in and when you can win that you would surely want the see the faces of the other two!

I'm doing a Brawl marathon today again on my own!

Last edited:
OK and yeah I know not to take it personal but i'm sick of waiting and i've been playing too much melee now >_< if I keep playing melee after the 20th i'm dropping out since it would be kind of obvious i'm too into melee now.

Your UP for a brawl but your not UP for a brawl in the tournament are you? Why do people say "I'm on brawl, brawl me pleeeeze!" on a tournament thred?

Back