Brawl Tournament

Aww damn you Chad! I thought I was the only IC's...anyway ill try get my match in tomorrow, why? ITS FRIDAY THE 13TH W000000000T!!!!!

This is not the 2v2 thread... and you don't ask for brawls on a tournament thread. If your in the tournament, then you should try and schedule a match with another person in the tournament... don't ask for a random brawl.

Edit: Your facing emptynogin so PM him to see when you can set up a match.

Edit 2.0: I just realized you might of been talking about the right thinks, but phrased it wrong. If so, I'm sorry, but you should put more depth in your posts.

Last edited:
Well, since none of the people in your little group of 4 seems to get on... just wait until you advance to Bio.

Edit: I'm done posting on this thread since I'm not a competitor. I'm assuming that if the player doesn't brawl you by a specific time that you will just automatically advance. So just wait until a certain date and you'll get to face Bio.

Last edited:
how can i if I havent even brawled my first opponent?

Neither have I brawled my first opponent. If you don't brawl your opponent by 3-20 the person that has been online more frequent gets advanced. That is something that may occur to me, my opponent hasn't logged on in a long time and Shadow said that he was going to advance me if he doesn't show up.

Real cheap advancing! I have no chance in winning this tournement. So it would sad if I end up playing the semi finals without a fight!!

Back