Brawl Tournament

Where the heck is my opponent, he hasn't replied to any of my PMs the past month.

I got way too headstrong with ZSS. It was too late when I realized why it was tough to hit your Marth with ZSS. That forward arial you use comes out a frame faster than most character's moves, so I often anticipated too late, especially when you edgeguarded.

You use ZSS? o.0

Your friendcode...NOW. Our breed is too rare for its good. ZSS rocks, she's my main.

Where the heck is my opponent, he hasn't replied to any of my PMs the past month.

You use ZSS? o.0

Your friendcode...NOW. Our breed is too rare for its good. ZSS rocks, she's my main.

:lol::lol::lol:

@Sky & bio hmmmm i guess congratulations to the both of you 0_0 :lol:

bio said:
Shadow*91: Looks like SkyHero won and I lost, with SkyHero dropping out, preferring that I advance instead. I don't know how you're going to evaluate that, but if it's at all possible, I plan to keep going on Sky's behalf. If we are both axed due to tournament rules, that's fine, as well.
congrats to skyhero for winning but to bio for advancing. (thats my ruling on it)

You use ZSS? o.0

I know, riteee?

She's not my main, but ZSS is one of the most fun characters to use. Friend code is in the sig.

Whew. Had my match with Bio.
Intense, intense, intense! Bio is an amazing brawler.

The outcome was 2 - 1 for me. By some phenomenon I won. But, Bio is definately better then I am. That's why I'm gunna drop out and let Bio move on. It's been fun!

Yea, there's no way I could have beaten his Pikachu, xP

Any chance for us to see the match?

^Nope, unfortunately. All of 3 of them were too long to make replays out of 'em and I doubt we had a video camera on-hand.

Back