Brawl Tournament

Damn I always confuse dates -_- even if there important brawl tourny ones!

Well me and Josh will be playing or match soon but he says he needs a little time to get Un-rusty for our match but I don't care rusty or not, win or lose.

I am un rusty now fraz so when ever you want just say
im oiled and slick lol =P

It was INCREDIBLY close, but Sky Hero won.

Very well played, good sir.

Last edited:
Whew. Had my match with Bio.
Intense, intense, intense! Bio is an amazing brawler.

The outcome was 2 - 1 for me. By some phenomenon I won. But, Bio is definately better then I am. That's why I'm gunna drop out and let Bio move on. It's been fun!

Yea, there's no way I could have beaten his Pikachu, xP

The outcome was 2 - 1 for me. By some phenomenon I won. But, Bio is definately better then I am. That's why I'm gunna drop out and let Bio move on. It's been fun!

lol, oh no, man, you won fair and square. =)

I got way too headstrong with ZSS. It was too late when I realized why it was tough to hit your Marth with ZSS. That forward arial you use comes out a frame faster than most character's moves, so I often anticipated too late, especially when you edgeguarded.

Drop out if you must, but before you do, know that I also want to take responsibility...which, in my case, is for being outsmarted. If you advanced, I would not feel bad about it at all, since you fairly got those victories. =)

Last edited:
Lol. Sorry, but I'm not that selfless. I wasnt really considering your feelings at all. xP
I, like others, just dont want to feel obligated. I am pretty content with fighting someone of your calibre. I hope we can brawl again sometime. Besides, I have a feeling this tournament's gunna fail. No offence to Shadow.

Meh, I was pretty spammy with that Fair, so.... I'm just glad you havent called me a spammer yet.

No, I'm sure you'll do a better job then me in the future. =D

To late to join? I was thinking it was, but most people don't even show up for their matches. If I can I'll edit this post with my info.

WHAT! You are dropping out and you won. You are dropping out because it was a close match and you feel that you won by some phenomenon. That's what makes Brawl an exiting game. Having your heart pumping because you know you got the heck of a match. I don't know it's your decision to drop out or not.

SkyHero: Lol, okay. Yeah, it was a pleasure. I wouldn't mind brawling again in the future.

Kingslayer: Yep, it's too late. But this is probably the best tourney to miss. Half the competitors are bound for being disqualified for not being available.

Generalasma: lololol. Yeah, Brawl is pretty intense sometimes.

Shadow*91: Looks like SkyHero won and I lost, with SkyHero dropping out, preferring that I advance instead. I don't know how you're going to evaluate that, but if it's at all possible, I plan to keep going on Sky's behalf. If we are both axed due to tournament rules, that's fine, as well.

Last edited:
Back