Brawl Tournament

I vote no. So many others should be banned instead like Hanenbow and Spear Pillar and Flat Zone and Port Town Aero Dive and Big Blue and Mushroomy Kingdom and 75m and WarioWare and Skyworld and Mario Bros. and Jungle Japes and Rumble Falls. IMO

I vote no. So many others should be banned instead like Hanenbow and Spear Pillar and Flat Zone and Port Town Aero Dive and Big Blue and Mushroomy Kingdom and 75m and WarioWare and Skyworld and Mario Bros. and Jungle Japes and Rumble Falls. IMO

Why aren't they already banned? Environmental hazards can rob someone of a match. =/

we vote to make it by popular choice. there are some i know will be voted to ban instantly but still.

also if you vote put the current scores after to help keep track.

yes: 1
no: 3

we vote to make it by popular choice. there are some i know will be voted to ban instantly but still.

also if you vote put the current scores after to help keep track.

yes: 1
no: 3

There were two "yes" votes. Oh well, even if it does get allowed, I'm sure nobody would be cheap enough to use infinites.....

wait a seconed not everyone who'se voted has joined the tournament yet because it says Tournaments joined: 0 :shocked:

i vote yes to ban Shadow Moses, it's a highly unfair stage.

you realize that in most tourneys, about 15 stages are typically banned, and if we vote for about a week on that many stages it will take over 3 months, right

Last edited:
Back