Brawl Tournament

i'll add in the names of everyone entering/re-entering soon.
SR-71 said:
btw, honestly, 7 votes to ban each stage?... i think it should be up to u, and we should start right when 16 ppl sign up :D i can get you standard, official tournament banned lists if you dont know where to find em.. this is just sooo painstakingly slow, we're supposed to be fast-paced hyperactive smash bros players with ADD!! >:) it's like the Gathering of the Ents in here
but w/e thats just my opinion :sleep:

i knew most people would rejoin which is why i say 7 votes for a ban. majority vote.

also i'm hoping for as many as possible, not just 16.

on another note, i0n has given me permission to use the upgraded 'Competitions' area. so very soon this will be moved there to make it more official.

EDIT: go here to sign up again...sorry
http://www.wiichat.com/competitions.php
now this is an official tournament now. this thread is now dicussion of rules only. sign-ups must go there now.
this link is the "Online Gaming" option at the top

Last edited:
do you have pop-up blocker? ctrl click the link

or just right click and pick open in new tab

really? huh...i0n gave me permission to make threads there and such but you guys should be able to get on. try clicking Online Gaming at the top of the page.

I'm unable to go to that page as well. When I tried it said:

real-o, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

EDIT: There is no "Online Gaming" link to be found.

strange...i'll ask i0n about it.

EDIT: i0n has replied saying it should work now.

Last edited:
this is still open for discussion of bans and limits.

Voting: Ban on Shadow Moses Island
Remember first to 7 votes wins.

I vote no.

Yes:0
No:1

Back