Bully: Scholarship Edition

islandvic

Smash Bros Enthusiast
Nov 27, 2006
Canada
Wii Online Code
3821-8336-1159-5327
So I just bought this game today. I played it for a few hours, man it is fun! There are lots of tasks and collectibles in it, not to mention all the interactivity. Has anyone else bought or rented this game?

No glitches or problems?

The Xbox 360 version is said to have alot of problems from framerate problems to alot of freezing. People have been emailing rockstar trying to find out wtf is going on.

I may be tempted if it means its the nearest we'll get to GTA on the Wii. I like shooting though, so maybe its not for me!

i haven't played it on the the wii but i did buy it the day it came out for the PS2 and it was amazing and from what i am seeing and hearing the wii version is even better. I am glad i enjoyed this gem of gaming back almost a year and a half ago, but part of me wishes that i hadn't so i could enjoy it on the wii just the same. I bet down the road a year or two when the game is really cheap used i will pick it up for the wii. But, if you haven't played it then i say buy it so you have something to do when you need a break from Brawl

T3kNi9e said:
No glitches or problems?

The Xbox 360 version is said to have alot of problems from framerate problems to alot of freezing. People have been emailing rockstar trying to find out wtf is going on.

i read the review in Game Informer and apparantly that problem only exists for the 360, not the wii

FatSamTAS7 said:
I like GTA games, but i really can't imagine the Wiimote controls on that kind of game. Are they really complex?

maybe...have you tried Manhunt 2 on the wii? seems pretty similar, you use each controller for punching and nunchuk to move, the rest is pretty self explanatory, not too complex for anyone that regularly plays their wii though

great game IMO, i played through it twice on the ps2, like gta you can get lost in just goofing around and finding secrets, overall pretty fun, better story than gta also if you ask me

I rented it the other day, and its quite fun. Never got the chance to play the Ps2 version so maybe thats why I enjoy it more. Its got a good story, and there are no problems as of yet that I have witnessed regarding framerate or freezing problems.

Its worth a rent for sure.

Back