Bungie

T3kNi9e said:
Whats even more wrong about this topic is that he says "As we all know there will be a Halo 4" When actually thats false. Its already been said that its the last Halo FPS game. The story is finished. Plus like someone said, Microsoft owns Halo, so Bungie itself can make other games on different consoles, but it on be Halo. Much like Rare wont make DK on other consoles.
Exactly, I hate when people say wrong **** and act like it's fact. 1+ rep for you!

hey, he was the last person to state that. why did he only get rep? like fifty people already said that here lol.

Halo is going to stay with MS. Microsoft owns the Halo IP. Do some research before you post something this dumb.

Yes, the Halo rights are owned by Microsoft, but maybe there is a chance of Bungie making a new franchise called Malo with Captain Chief as the main character.

Why would I want Halo on my Wii? And also I highly doubt Microsoft will allow their greatest franchise to be on other consoles.

Cpt.McCloud said:
...One second, my eyes are bleeding.

Really, this argument is poor. You didn't actually read about the split you just heard they split well sorry to burst your bubble when they split the rights to the franchise went to Microsoft.

Microsoft own Past and Future Halo titles not Bungie. It was in the deal of the split.

It has also been said that now the story is finished the proper halo franchise is also over. Expect more games from the brand, maybe another FPS but not a true 'Halo 4'.

QFT..

Read into things before you go posting stupid ****.

Back