Buying my wii TODAY!!

Black_out

Balckout is here.
Nov 10, 2007
Vancouver Bc
So futureshop has a new shipment of wiis where i live, And im thinking of buying one! Im still confused if is should. I want one, but im scared that a new wii will come in like in april, and have better everything! So i dunnoo
Plus mario galaxy comes out and GH3! I want it but dont know?!?:wtf:

Black_out said:
So futureshop has a new shipment of wiis where i live, And im thinking of buying one! Im still confused if is should. I want one, but im scared that a new wii will come in like in april, and have better everything! So i dunnoo
Plus mario galaxy comes out and GH3! I want it but dont know?!?:wtf:

I'd wait because you know at some point they will have a better version of the wii.

If I were you I'd pick it up and buy a in store warranty. That way, if Nintendo was to release a new Wii you could always return yours for in store credit which could go towards purchasing the newer version. However, I doubt that there will be a new version of the Wii released in April. Although, I could be wrong.

Thats true, Ive tried the wii at eb games like twice! It was metroid game, and i was really dizzy, I think it was beacsue i was standing, our the options menu was screwed! But for the wii, will i be able to realax or do i have to move around alot, Cause i liek to just sit down and play videogames. I have an xbox, and i like playing games lying down onthe couch! HAHA i sound soo laxy but ya!

nintendo won't be releasing a new wii in the upcoming 2 or 3 years, it would be a really stupid thing to do and a whole ALOT of ppl would be really angry

Not all Wii games require you to be moving around and or standing up. Most games for the Wii can be played while sitting down. Also if Future Shop is to have a shipment of Wii's today I would suggest on going soon to pick up one seeing as it's getting close to Xmas and some people prefer to begin Xmas shopping early. Also the consoles are still quite popular and sell out fast.

Future shop just got them in today! I asked and the lady said they got like 60 wiis, so im not gunna worry, plus it will take me 10 min to get to futureshop!,
btw
Go canucks AHAH:cool:

Wow, your only just getting the Wii? What took you so long! Actually, your benefitting from getting it now, as you missed the software drought.

If you wait too long by the time you get there they may not have any consoles on. It wouldn't hurt to take advantage of this opportunity and pick up a console
while you still can.

ok then, i going noW!!!

KK bye veryone, thanks for the advice,

What game should i buy first though?
Zelda looks good?

Do it!

I did and have no regrets so far. I love the fact that my 3 year old daughter can play! It's a blast watching her play golf. It's totally doable for the wee ones with a single simple motion like a golf swing. I have been toying around with getting media streaming going from my media centre PC. I gotta poll some users in the appropriate forum for more ideas on that.

I picked mine up at Zellers on promo 3 days ago. Flyer was the console plus Mario Party 8 for $20 off. Turns out they 12 consolde and only had one MP8. There was 4 of us in line (and I was the youngest at 35!). We let Grandma get MP8. It was awesome because I got to sub Zelda:TP. Also grabbed Wii Play and of course a points card. At lower pricing too.

I haven't even opened up Zelda yet. Finding time is a challenge but Wii Sports is great for a few minutes of folly.

I also highly doubt they'll release a new Wii. I can see enhancements on some things perhaps, or added features. But the core console will remain the same, with updates, for the next few years. I read it somewhere on a Nintendo site about Nintendo not feeling the need whatsoever to plan for a console past the Wii; that there is no next step beyond the Wii needed. Now, I don't buy that for a minute, but I get their point that in today's technology they're reached a plateau of gaming. Where does it go from here realistically? A 720 or 1080P Wii sure, perhaps a Wii jacket with full range motion sensing etc but that's not a major shift from the current console, just updates (excluding the HD portion). It's nice to know even with Nintendo's response of "this is it" means they're backing the Wii for a number of years at least.

Go 'nucks!

:)

OMG LOL

You know you ripped a signature when...

I actually don't care I just thought it was funny

P.S (for those who have no idea what I'm talking about. Look at Black_out 's avatar

SantaClaws said:
OMG LOL

You know you ripped a signature when...

I actually don't care I just thought it was funny

P.S (for those who have no idea what I'm talking about. Look at Black_out 's avatar

I changed it. Black_Out please don't rip other users signatures, thanks.

Back