Bwii TODAY!

Tell us what it's like if you get it.
europe has to wait till next year:mad2:

Smaug said:
Tell us what it's like if you get it.
europe has to wait till next year:mad2:

Are you serious !?!?!?! Okie Ill let you know tonight! Well, hopefully Best Buy or gamestop will have it in. I may have to wait til tomorrow

ok now this is wierd....im in NYC, right now at my office i call up J&R so i can see if they have it in and at lunch i would pick it up...BUT they tell me that the game is not released till tomorrow at 4 pm.

Bliss said:
ok now this is wierd....im in NYC, right now at my office i call up J&R so i can see if they have it in and at lunch i would pick it up...BUT they tell me that the game is not released till tomorrow at 4 pm.

Because most gaming places are getting it shipped to them today! Gheyyyyy =((((

They ship all of the games today. I wasn't expecting to get mine until tomorrow, though I could definately go for it today if you know what I'm saying.

Mingus said:
They ship all of the games today. I wasn't expecting to get mine until tomorrow, though I could definately go for it today if you know what I'm saying.

so youre saying that its actually released tonight at 12:00

Ellokko1 said:
so youre saying that its actually released tonight at 12:00

Kind of, today, the company sends out the game to everywhere in the country. However long the game takes to get to different locations varies. Could be today, most likely tomorrow, best buy I believe has a speedy delivery service so they get their games the day of the release typically.

Mingus said:
Kind of, today, the company sends out the game to everywhere in the country. However long the game takes to get to different locations varies. Could be today, most likely tomorrow, best buy I believe has a speedy delivery service so they get their games the day of the release typically.
i dont think its gonna be out for 12am....i also called best buy and the aslo told me 4 pm tomorrow

Bliss said:
i dont think its gonna be out for 12am....i also called best buy and the aslo told me 4 pm tomorrow

that makes me angry that we wont get to play it till tommorrow!:mad5:

I'm heading out after work today to pick up GHIII, and I'll pick this one up and MHII if they're there.

Shouldn't the reviews be hitting today, though? Or will we have to wait until tomorrow for those?

Ooooh im so jealous!!

The first person in here that has got it ! Please let us know if theres spitscreen. Because no one seems to know for sure

Back