california circuit city wii

mleer008

super brolly 5000
Oct 14, 2006
United States
so I work at a ciruit city in Pittsburgh, California in the good ol' United States of America. Today(wednesday the 15th) I started work at 6AM to receive the replenishment truck that we get on wednesdays and saturdays. So on the truck we got 6 ps3's and 15 wii's. People are already campin out here for the ps3 ( crazy but predictable ). I am glad I already have my wii preordered at eb games. I cant wait to pick it up along with my two games: twilight princess and trauma center. Anyways only 4 more days for us Americans!!

I know this sounds stupid but if I was you I would just pay for the console and take it and quit my job... No I am just kidding I think I could wait until sunday. I am glad you said they have 15 wii's because I was getting worried that my local fye wasnt going to get very many in... I am number 4 on the list and I am paid in full so hopefully they get at least that many in on launch!

I would but circuit city does not let us buy the wii or the ps3 until they think the supply catches up with the demand. makes me kind of mad... I am a customer too

Back