Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

california circuit city wii

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Chat' started by mleer008, Nov 15, 2006.

1. mleer008

mleer008 super brolly 5000

so I work at a ciruit city in Pittsburgh, California in the good ol' United States of America. Today(wednesday the 15th) I started work at 6AM to receive the replenishment truck that we get on wednesdays and saturdays. So on the truck we got 6 ps3's and 15 wii's. People are already campin out here for the ps3 ( crazy but predictable ). I am glad I already have my wii preordered at eb games. I cant wait to pick it up along with my two games: twilight princess and trauma center. Anyways only 4 more days for us Americans!!

2. timmuronfire85

timmuronfire85 WiiChat Member

I know this sounds stupid but if I was you I would just pay for the console and take it and quit my job... No I am just kidding I think I could wait until sunday. I am glad you said they have 15 wii's because I was getting worried that my local fye wasnt going to get very many in... I am number 4 on the list and I am paid in full so hopefully they get at least that many in on launch!

3. mleer008

mleer008 super brolly 5000

I would but circuit city does not let us buy the wii or the ps3 until they think the supply catches up with the demand. makes me kind of mad... I am a customer too