Call of duty 3 Shocking multiplayer news

ilovemywii said:
once you beat the game you unlock multiplayer its not online its only to play with a friend or something.

Do you mean on the Wii?

on my page 12 all there is credit given got this game new about 2 week ago so they made edit the mistaken we are talking about the wii cod3 right?

Yh

yh unlles its just on the PAL version i dont know but i shure got it in my insctructions bookley:ihih:

If you want to play games like COD3 online you need to get an XBOX360 and XBOXlive...it's the only way to experience true "multiplayer". That being said I LOVE MY Wii ! ! ! but there are just certain games I would play on 360 and not on Wii... and vise versa.

Wii Maniac 101 said:
This may come to a shock for many COD3 owners who thought it would vever be able to go online. But i have found some interesting words concerning COD3 multiplayer in my COD3 maual!!!!

To see this awesome discovernment turn to page 12 in your instuction booklet and feast your eyes on this !!
Under OTHER CONTROLS look for the table box that reads DESCRIPTION, and right under neah that is your destiny!!!
It reads "BRING UP A LIST OF YOUR MISSION OBJECTIVES IN SINGLE PLAYER

A N D I N MULTIPLAYER

NEED PROOF?? IN THE ATTACHMENT (I COPIED THIS FROM PG 12 IN MANUAL AS I DONT HAVE A SCANNER OR DIGITAL CAMERA!!)

my page 12 of my booklet doesnt state anything like that

oh what does it say on pg 7 cause it doewsnt say one thng about multiplayer on pg 7 either.

oh and your link didnt work

srry bout bad link, it doesnt matter anymore, (this is so gay!) i just called activision (and actully talked to a REAL!!! person) and they said NO MULTIPLAYER, the words are just DEFAULT for other systems, so **** them!
:( :( :nonod: :nonod: :nonod::mad2: :eek:

but of course, i am glad, though, that axtler enjoys playing his nonexistent cod 3 muliplayer so much...

just try beating the game as muchas possible in hard mode till you decide to microwave it, i am right now:ciappa:

Back