Call Of Duty 4 DS

Lol, they had to censor this game from an "M" to a "T". I'm not sure how great it'd be...

i getting it now, so i'll give it a try if not then i just wont play it lol.

---------------

Ok just played it,

Im not a fan of the Cod games myself, but i played this 1 to try out and of ya ask me it feels like the Desert Storm game for ps2.
judgin from the Training level and that tho.

No online play Which is a Bum. as i wouldnt want to try to complete the campain as it doesn't look that hot. -

My personal Opinion 0/10 It would b 5

only thing i liked bout it was the Disarming the Bombs but that would still get boring in time.

Last edited:
lackluster dj said:
yeah forget the gameplay, controls, and graphics. it's all about the adult content.

Haha, I'm just kidding, but it's dumb that they did that. Anyway, the DS has terrible graphics, ok controls on FPS's, and pretty good gameplay.

I'll give it that.

manufan15 said:
Haha, I'm just kidding, but it's dumb that they did that. Anyway, the DS has terrible graphics, ok controls on FPS's, and pretty good gameplay.

I'll give it that.

well atleast you'll give it that much credit... :smilewinkgrin:

although i would argue the gameplay on most ds games is better than "pretty good", as you can almost directly associate the ds sales figures with the gameplay cause they aint sellin on graphics.

i would also argue fps controls on ds are better than even dual analog :yikes:

Just got it this morning. I'm pretty bummed about alot of stuff like you can't change controls (I want zoom to be my R button). There is also a lack of lots normal CoD features like proning and jumping. I can't play multiplayer with bots which is really annoying as my 3 month school holidays are about to start so I'll have no-one to play with :(.
Plus it's real glitchy, I've already discovered an almost-instant reload glitch, which allows you to quickswitch snipe even faster than CS and if one of you weapons has no ammo, the glitch can allow the other weapon (say the pistol) to almost constantly shoot with pretty much no delay between last shot of clip and first of next. I'm quite disappointed, but it's CoD so I'll still play it.

Also just realised you can't change your weapon in multiplayer which is stink.

One more thing, graphics suck bad. I wanted to at least be able to see bullet holes so I could learn to control recoil better...

Last edited:
lackluster dj said:
well atleast you'll give it that much credit... :smilewinkgrin:

although i would argue the gameplay on most ds games is better than "pretty good", as you can almost directly associate the ds sales figures with the gameplay cause they aint sellin on graphics.

i would also argue fps controls on ds are better than even dual analog :yikes:

Yeah the controls are pretty good I guess. The only reason I would rate it ok, is when you have one hand on the stylus to aim, it's hard to jump, run, shoot, etc.

Back