Can sexuality be changed?

Ohhh....in that case Levesque, my bad!

Gikoku also thought this.

So in that case, no Dave is still gay and believes he pretty much has been since he was able to determine love interests etc.

I'm talking about Zubayr, who hasnt posted in this thread yet.

Yeah, the Anglican church has elected gay bishops and priests. I'd assume that means they've deemed homosexuality okay now?

It's usually said that being gay is fine, having sex with men is not. Those Bishops are sworn to celibacy, like the rest of them.

It's usually said that being gay is fine, having sex with men is not. Those Bishops are sworn to celibacy, like the rest of them.
I see... kinda.

Aren't those the same bishops that fondle little boys...?
Please don't tell me you think all gay bishops are paedophiles...

Yeah. Not like I'm condoning it. Don't judge Christianity on its followers...
Tell that to some of my fellow atheists.

I see... kinda.

Please don't tell me you think all gay bishops are paedophiles...

Nah, I'm not that narrow-minded.

I said that because Brawny said "it is said that being gay is fine, but having sex with men is not". I'm sure any Bishop who takes that too seriously is probably inspired to be one of the pedophiles.

Last edited:
The fuuck?

Zubayr's told me personally that the idea of thinking of a guy sexually now makes him sick. He used to be all for it, and now hates it.

Change Levesque, change.

Unless youre going off the whole "you can be born gay" clause.

In which case it still stands, he believed he was born gay, and is now straight. Either way his sexuality changed.

No no, I use Zubayr as evidence that I'm right. Because the fact is, he's so confused about his sexuality he doesn't know what he is. This whole process of trying to make him straight has brainwashed him into thinking that homosexuality is wrong, and that any male-male sexual act is disgusting. Be that as it may, he still feels attracted to the opposite sex. So while you can teach someone to believe that something is wrong, you don't change their sexuality. It just leads to self-loathing and depression. And if you actually knew anything about this topic, which you don't, you'd know that this is SUCH a common thing.

There are "ex-gay" clinics, especially in America, which are notorious for driving people to depression and self-loathing, but not changing their sexuality. So while many people try to change others, and basically every gay person (including myself) has tried to change themselves, it doesn't work.

Brawny said:
It's usually said that being gay is fine, having sex with men is not.

Sounds familiar...

^Point taken, but LOL you better choose wisely who you tell that to.

I am sure that I am going to catch so much **** for this............I was raised to think that homosexuality is wrong. To this day I still believe that, but have an open mind fore someone to tell me why it isn't.

Back