Can sexuality be changed?

Everyone's born gay, then they turn straight! DUH! Wait, did I say that backwards? o_O
Man, grow up and quit being so damn closed-minded. Accepting gay people for who they are and what they believe won't make you any less straight or a man or whatever it is you believe.

Man, grow up and quit being so damn closed-minded. Accepting gay people for who they are and what they believe won't make you any less straight or a man or whatever it is you believe.

I don't accept them, but I don't just sit there and talk about how bad homosexuality is. What's even dumber is the church or the gays. You can't be a Christian and be gay, because the bible says not to be, yet queers act like it's okay to break that sin and act like the bible ever said that.

For the love of God (lol irony) don't bring religion into this. It's bad enough as it is.

You'd be right, gays claiming to be Christians is wrong. END. OF. TANGENT.

CAN SEXUALITY BE CHANGED?

Yes it seems so!

*CLOSE FUUCKING THREAD*

Yeah, there shouldnt be though.

I think if its going to be religious, if you live a life of sin, that goes strongly against parts of the law then you shouldnt be a Chrisitian.

If a Christian sins, they repent their sins.
SO are you saying gays repent every second?

BTW, thankyou for continuing the religious tangent of this thread.

Bring on the next 30 pages of pointless arguing.

Come on Deanis, I'm sure you've done something... or at least wanted to do something which the biblical God doesn't approve of.

I know we sin, but my point is that it encourages these gays to come and continue to do that sin, but in reality, if you are doing a constant sin, you should quit.

Haha, AndThen, plenty of times.

I just find it odd that these people then become priests etc.

And yer its choosing to live a life in constant sin.

i dont really care though, go on being gay, it doesnt really bother me, he brought it up though. :p

AND BTW...CAN SEXUALITY BE CHANGED? YES! APPARENTLY IT CAN BE.

Start a new thread.

Then there are the Christians who believe that everything in the Bible's really not that relevant to modern Christianity.

And Deanis, you keep saying sexuality can be changed, but I've heard mainly arguments against that. Care to elaborate on your opinion?

Oh, so there is more than one interpretation of the bible?

[/discussion]

Back