Can sexuality be changed?

This is retarded and is nowhere near being on topic.

wow. you're right. i did not realize that my comment was not related to the topic. how could i have made that mistake.

now, can a bipolar person change their situation?

wow. you're right. i did not realize that my comment was not related to the topic. how could i have made that mistake.

now, can a bipolar person change their situation?

Meaning can they not be bipolar anymore? Is that a serious question?
Do you think that being bipolar is just something made up or something?

Really I don't see what these questions have to do with sexuality, mind explaining yourself?

Oh, you're just trolling.

Shame, thought the members here were more mature then that.

what i'm trying to say is that a person can change themself if they want to. (assuming no mental deficiencies). every person has something they 'battle'. some people 'battles' are more visible than others.

im not trolling. if i were, the thread would have been deleted by now.

so are you saying its impossible to resist urges? and that you are completely unable to not do or think about something?

I'm not saying that at all. I'm saying you can be gay and not **** boys. Seriously, I could go have sex with women, and I could get married, have kids, and never even touch another man, but I'd still be gay. Because there is no verb "to gay". Being gay isn't doing something, it's being something.

So while pathological liars can stop lying, and murderers can stop murdering, gay people can't stop being. They can stop having any homosexual relations, but that doesn't mean they're not gay. For instance, I'm gay, and I've only ever hugged a few guys -- all straight. So while I'm not "gay" the verb, I'm still gay the adjective.

what i'm trying to say is that a person can change themself if they want to. (assuming no mental deficiencies). every person has something they 'battle'. some people 'battles' are more visible than others.

im not trolling. if i were, the thread would have been deleted by now.

You asked the exact same question that you did before, I thought you noticed that.

And it was answered before, the only reason you are asking those questions is because you think homosexuality is a lifestyle. Which it clearly isn't, ask any gay person.

So please, come back when you have an argument that you haven't already used and gotten shut down with.

Chewy, you can't alienate an entire community just because of one lemming.
Oh I'm not, I was just surprised to see trolling on here.

I'm not saying that at all. I'm saying you can be gay and not **** boys. Seriously, I could go have sex with women, and I could get married, have kids, and never even touch another man, but I'd still be gay. Because there is no verb "to gay". Being gay isn't doing something, it's being something.

So while pathological liars can stop lying, and murderers can stop murdering, gay people can't stop being. They can stop having any homosexual relations, but that doesn't mean they're not gay. For instance, I'm gay, and I've only ever hugged a few guys -- all straight. So while I'm not "gay" the verb, I'm still gay the adjective.
Sorry, but that argument doesn't make much sense. There's no verb for, say being ill (not trying to make any connection with homosexuality), but you can stop being ill.

Ah finally youre out of that closet.

Back