Can you get Mario Cart 64 on..

I'm seen somewhere saying that Mario Kart 64 will be one of the next releases for VC, along with Starfox 64 and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

that is great new im back to nintendo back to my roots lol anyone know if any of these will be online?
and how does friend thing work neway?

joecandy said:
that is great new im back to nintendo back to my roots lol anyone know if any of these will be online?
and how does friend thing work neway?
I don't think they will. I'm about 95% they aren't going to be. Atleast in the near future. It really sucks because they would be so much fun, but Nintendo has said that they are making exact copies of the original and not changing anything.

I hope Mario Kart 64 AND Super Mario Kart gets released really soon. I'd definitely buy. Especially because I don't own MK 64 (I rented) and i lost Super Mario Kart. Come on Nintendo!

Oh, and does anyone know when the next release is for the VC?

The VC titles will have some updates to them, so there is a possibility that the old multiplayer N64 games, will come online.

I heard that it is supposed to be released sometime in the near future along with star fox 64 and ocarina of time.

Can't wait for Diddy Kong Racing! I imagine they need to work out royalty deals from all these game companies first, thats why there is a wait.

Back