Mario Kart: Double Dash?

Every mario kart is great they are all very similar except for the stuff thats not there...Double dash was a great game but I just really ended up missing a lot of the 64 race tracks. I thought Mario Kart DS had a great idea of putting in the "retro" tracks but there werent enough of them. I really hope the mario kart for wii will have download from online so u can eventually play every mario kart track ever made...i miss so many of them.

My favorite track of all time was the toad's highway in the flower cup on N64.

That was my favorite track as well, then it came to be the new Toad Track that was on MK:DD. Downloading extra tracks for the wii version isn't a bad idea at all...I'll take note of this...

I would say double dash, because I find it more balanced. The two people racing is great because you can hold a special for the right moment. :D

As for motion sensing driving I will agree, its amazing. CoD3 has excellent driving, and I felt like I was driving an actual car. No gamepad or PC setup can do that. I also mean stepping out of the car at any moment to go into FPS mode. The wii can do it, and if Nintendo wants to make Mario Kart motion sensing I will not be complaining.

I got Mario Kart 64 when I was 5, and I remember going slow 'cause I was afraid I was gonna crash into something!:D Also I always hated the highway course, but it was fun running into stuff.

Have you guys played MK super curciut for GBA? I don't have it but I hear 'tis really suckee.:frown2:

Lethal said:
If you really want to see me here ya go.

617847627_l.jpg

615034367_l.jpg

And yes that is a screw in my forearm. I broke my arm in an armwrestling tournament.

Nothing to say now All eyez? No stupid childish comment?
AHHHH urrr arm dude !!!!!!!! WIERD

Wii controleler problems on MKDD.

het guys im havin problem with my MKDD not starting on my wii, the game itself is playing but my controllers wont start, i have the chuks, vintage, regular remote and even GC controllers but none of them worked, any suggestions? thanks.

I'm still not keen on the kart dynamics in DD and preferred the ones in MK64. DD is updated all around and it really looks good, it's a ton of fun despite the very sloppy feeling karts. I'd go for DD if you want a fun MK game.

Back