Cant save progress on donkey kong country snes

you know that if while playing any virtual console game you can press the home button on the wiimote and go back to the wii channels menu and the game will be paused at the time when you pressed the home button even if the wii is turned off

Works for me. But you have to make sure you do press the home button. Powering off in the middle of the game does not suspend it...

pointblank1 said:
you know that if while playing any virtual console game you can press the home button on the wiimote and go back to the wii channels menu and the game will be paused at the time when you pressed the home button even if the wii is turned off

Yeah but I think it doesn't work on the N64 games well so far it hasn't for me.

All the other games seem to remember where I left it.

As you progress through the map, you will find Candy's save level. You may have to beat 3 or 4 levels first.

Candy's save place can be found in each world, but you cannot access it straight away. It is the red and white striped place as seen here:
pspfeature1.jpg

But if you don't make it there and want to stop playing, then just use the Home button thing.

:mad2: me!!!
it majorly sux
if nintendo doesnt post an update for that game i am calling the company to have my wii points put back on because this is bull i didnt pay 10 dollars for that...

well technically 8 dollars...
but still
ahh i was so excited then i die and i have to start all over.. i was quite the angry person .... lol

:tard: heh its funny when you read the rest of the replys... thanks everyone
now i know i can save so i wont sound retarded to nintendo

Back