Cell Phone Thread

spicka

Beastin By Nature!
Dec 28, 2006
Wilmington, NC
I thought Wiichat needed a cell phone thread! So here it is. Post what phone you have, a review, what phone you would rather have, ringtone. And whatever else as long as it relates to cell phones

I will go first

Phone- Motorola Razr V3i (the one with itunes)
Review- Like all other Razrs, but with itunes :D
Service- Suncom
Phone i would rather have- Im happy with this one, but a Nokia N95 would be cool
Pic-

Ringtone: I have diferent ringtones for different prople, but my default is Hello Motto

Now its your turn! :ihih:

Last edited:
Well I don't currently have a phone but I plan on getting the 8GB iPhone when it comes out.
indexhero20070109.jpg

Last edited:
WiiWouldLike2Play said:
OH! great thread..

Thanks. :D

One more thing to add

Ringtone: I have diferent ringtones for different prople, but my default is Hello Motto

Last edited:
Right Now I have a Motorola thing 693021-3921
It's basically awesome.
Pic:
V551.jpg

One day when I aspire to buy this when it comes out:

indexhero20070109.jpg

It's going to pwn everything ever.

Boo! Windows sucks. JK I actually like the windows mobile phones compared to a normal phone, but I think the Apple iPhone will probably be better when it comes out. But hey almost everything from Apple is good so that wouldn't be to big of a surprise. :D And yes I know how much it costs but its too cool not to buy it.

Last edited:
paintba||er said:
Well I don't currently have a phone but I plan on getting the 8GB iPhone when it comes out.
indexhero20070109.jpg
iPhones look cool, but they're nowhere near worth the price. Besides, think of the ear marks you're going to get all over that nice glossy finish.

Gymdawg said:
iPhones look cool, but they're nowhere near worth the price. Besides, think of the ear marks you're going to get all over that nice glossy finish.

Well I'm sure that they will make it out of something that is smudge resistant. If you have to touch the screen with your fingers it has to be made out of something that resists dirt and greese.

i acctually just got the motor razer V3i without itunes... still playes mps but not in itunes format.. itunes is nince but at 99 cents a song.. and only playing in 128k.. not the best.. just waste space for standard mp3's really.. it came with 3 batterys stereo head phones and 2 512mb micro SD's so its also my mp3 player.. ive had plenty of phones and they all have cool gadgets.. but motorola makes the best quality so far and the razor is probably the best one they have ever made... ive had a few sony erricssons too but they all seem to die on me in a couple years... but i dig the bluetooth mp3 phones.. im sick of all these other gadgets i forget to use...

once blackberry comes out with a smaller flip phone with everything on it... then id go for that.. there PDA's are still too bulky for my taste..

Back