Characters you suck with

Remember the 5 word minimum limit per post, Yyy! :thumbsup:

Denying the truth, even when it's blatantly in your post, is off topic as well... Let's get back on topic, yes?

... You know, this forum needs less Yyy. All he does is cause off topic conversations. :(

Well as I said before I suck with 3D,okay with gannon and bowser not my strong suit,suck with craptain failcon,and olimar I tried him in close and as a projectile man but I just cant seem to get him down.

then stop trying to use Olimar. you have to have a somewhat natural ability for him before you try to learn him.

Well I only tried him once and it didn't turn out pretty.That was my sign that he is my forever suck character.

Well... sometimes you can start using Olimar well after a while of playing. Once you start getting bored of the character your using it might drive you to look for completely different characters to use. This is what happened to me... and my Olimar went from terrible to decent. With all this talk of Olimar I think I might make him a sub (he's really fun to use).

That the same way with jiggleyballs Storm and CK are using them now to becuase they tire of thier old characters.

Umm... not really. CK just uses Jigglypuff as a joke. Storm on the other hand... I have no clue about (never seen him play / only know he uses "Weegee" and "Ganon").
Using Jigglypuff seriously is a rare thing. Many use him as a fun character or because they are nostalgic over how he/she... it use to be (N64/Melee). Of course there are the few who want to show that their soooo good that they can beat pros with Jigglypuff.

Ya, playing Jigglyballs is just a joke(yes, I'm 99% sure it's a her).

Speaking of Olimar, I used to be able to beat Shadow's Olimar with my own untrained one, I was above average. Now I can't play Olimar for ****, lol. I'm not sure what happened between the period of not playing as him, for me to get so bad with him.

Well that must mean that you really are a expert then if you have a untrained character and can beat a trained character.

I personally don't think of myself an expert; just really good, or advanced. An expert is a tourny player IMO, I don't think I can play on a tourny level. I don't know many advanced techs, my spacing is all aggro and no thought (although it certainly works most of the time with my mind games), and mind games is all I have at my disposal.

I might be able to do well in tournies (not win) if I really trained hard, but I'm honestly not there yet. And I don't plan to be, lol.

Thanks for the compliment though, Yyy. ... I never thought I'd say that.

Well it looks like u jsut did and i jsut cant find any tourneys around my area(and yyy my little brother wants some to)so search if u can fro malvern AR and pensacola FL.

Well... There's D3 (who I'm curently working on), G&W (hate him),My Ike is becoming a pile of poo, and my Link = Mega-Spam (CK should know that)

For me probably everyone except Zelda:lol:
But I am really bad with olimar, sonic and marth.

Back