Cheating

I thought I should bring this back up in light of another member encountering a cheater but this time with a Yoshi and his Egg Roll.

yea all the time im like wtf how does dat happen. this happend to me about 3 times

damn those cheaters. and you wanna know the funny thing? with all the wiichat members active, someone is bound to either know a cheater, or is a cheater themselves...:wtf:

you know this has probably happened to me but i was so pissed I was just trying to win probably.

I played with people who are quite skilled in online mode, but they never cheated, thank goodness. =) People who cheat really need to learn their gaming skills the proper way. :yesnod:

I played this kid last night...his name is Disconnect...He had all Captains...how is this possible, i mean i heard of it on here of people talking about. but how are they doing it?

I have a bad feeling about Brawl. If people can cheat on this game then whats stopping people from cheating on what will be one of the biggest (if not biggest) game for the wii

I haven't played any cheaters (because I don't have the game) but I like most people absolutely hate online cheaters

masterchief-mario said:
ya i was i hated them and also there was s cheat that when it super stikes it like goes ultra slow!
ive heard of that and what i hear is that it happens when someone shakes their router at certain point and it creates massive lag for the opponent making megastrikers super slow and unstoppable.

Warwick said:
ive heard of that and what i hear is that it happens when someone shakes their router at certain point and it creates massive lag for the opponent making megastrikers super slow and unstoppable.

no no no no no ... you can't have your cake and eat it to!!!
your argument before was that if somebody can learn a new way to score goals, good for them, and its your responsibilty to learn this new way if you want to be able to beat them. so if you reaaaaally wanted you could learn to hack the game and beat them too ... so you can't whine about someone who's able to BEAT YOU by being a cheap, but be okay with the cheap moves (i.e. teleports, jumping over the goalie, etc.) that you use to beat someone else. cheating is cheating, people are exploiting these moves that were put in the game to score lame-ass goals, just as hackers can exploit the way the game can be hacked for their benefit.

seriously, the majority of people i've played use these moves maybe 1-3 goals a game which i can live with because it's still gonna be a close competitive game with real skill.

anyways i don't want to get into another pissing match with you, but c'mon dude ... you can't be on both sides of the fence

Back