Check Mii Out Coming....

el-zilcho said:
Yeah in the posting plaza there is a search icon below where it says top 50 etc
Im sure you can alter the search criteria to search by number

Oh I see now, don't see how I missed that.

When you click find friends , it does find similar miis but also if there arent many similar it will find other miis by that creator

Two quick questions/comments.

1. Did this new channel delete the Everybody Votes Channel? I can't be sure but I don't remember seeing the EVC and the CMO channel was in the spot it used to be...

2. I am very disappointed with this channel. It's seriously lame. I was hoping for at least some new Mii features and options. They could have updated the Mii channel to give us more to work with.

You can click the crown and scroll, or on the Main Menu click your pic and go to page 2, it will have a crown with the ranking on it!

Revolution said:
You can click the crown and scroll, or on the Main Menu click your pic and go to page 2, it will have a crown with the ranking on it!

ok thanksalot

@fox: what do you want for free ?
also give it time to kick in

FoxRox said:
Two quick questions/comments.

1. Did this new channel delete the Everybody Votes Channel? I can't be sure but I don't remember seeing the EVC and the CMO channel was in the spot it used to be...

No, it doesn't affect any other channels.

el-zilcho said:
It could be to stop profanities being used , how many offensive 2 letter words are there ?

Yeah, that's true, but it seems like they could put in a text filtering system to weed out that sort of thing. After all, the Mii's in your Mii parade could have originated on a total stranger's Wii, and those have the full names.

I wonder if we should start posting our artisan #'s here or start a new thread just for that? Any ways here is mine.

Revolution 4855-7716-9469

I just downloaded the channel. I've downloaded about three Mii's and have uploaded at least five or so Mii's. I'll post some of their codes in the other thread.

Back