Check Mii Out Coming....

fangsy ,

im gonna find ur miis and poke em with my cursor hand , then im gonna bring them to mii wii and torture them for being more popular than mine , grrrrrr

seriously though , ill do it !

lol, ill try and find urs

one of mine is Darth Vader on the first row. and ive gt other ones like terrance and phillip, hulk hogan etc.

dazz159 said:
lol, ill try and find urs

one of mine is Darth Vader on the first row. and ive gt other ones like terrance and phillip, hulk hogan etc.

cool ill go look in a min ,

mine is a little imp like girl right at the back

EDIT: **** , my imp has been knocked off by some exclamation mark face grrrr
@daz : no offence but E.T needs some work , haha

Last edited:
I like this channel, now I can have a lot of random celebrity miis to play games with.

I posted a Jerry Garcia mii too.

cool ,

This is the number for the actual mii of me so if anyone wants to see the miis i've posted and maybe give my miis some much needed popularity then click find friends on my mii , that will beckon all of my miis

mii of me number : 9023 0906 9620

FloYdian said:
they should use a short nickname instead of initials. sometimes its hard to tell who the mii is.

Yeah, that's just weird. Mii's already have names, why force you to give them a 2 letter initial?

Skippy said:
Yeah, that's just weird. Mii's already have names, why force you to give them a 2 letter initial?

It could be to stop profanities being used , how many offensive 2 letter words are there ?

Is there a place where we can enter the mii numbers of other people at?

Chewy said:
Is there a place where we can enter the mii numbers of other people at?

Yeah in the posting plaza there is a search icon below where it says top 50 etc
Im sure you can alter the search criteria to search by number

el-zilcho said:
cool ,

This is the number for the actual mii of me so if anyone wants to see the miis i've posted and maybe give my miis some much needed popularity then click find friends on my mii , that will beckon all of my miis

mii of me number : 9023 0906 9620

Clicking find friends only finds similar Miis. Check out my Batman 0690 7985 5475
he is #29 in the US!

EDIT: Clicking on an artisan will bring up their creations, a non artisan will bring up similar miis.

Last edited:
Back