Check Mii Out Coming....

Spyro said:
It's a fun feature, but I want something more than a channel like this.

Agreed.

If anything they should make an online game for Miis similar to the Sims where you can build your own town...and invite your friends etc to come visit it. Everyone controls their own Miis and you interact with your guests and so on. It would work quite well actually..

It would certainly be much better than these budget "Channels" popping up from time to time.

Sorry but by tomorrow this will be boring.

ssbb_lover said:
Not getting an email? Meh, I'll check tomorrow morning.

This is news to you?
Well considering I've only just downloaded it....YEAH! :D

You know these channels are free, expecting them to be similar to full priced games is asking a bit much don't you think?

So who are your faves so far?

Mine are Kenny from South park,
charlie brown,
captain falcon,
and i think thats all

whos the anime looking little girl with the initials KC?

Just downloaded mines and got the message from nintendo and i gotta say is this channel is cool and you can navigate over 1,000 miis you can see and find to keep too.

looks great. i got a few miis.

they should use a short nickname instead of initials. sometimes its hard to tell who the mii is.

when i search for a mii i only get 50 reults. is there a way to show more?

also as someone posted earlier... how to check how many stars each mii you submitted has. i think it only shows your most popular only.

you type the mii code that you got when you post it on the thing and then go to search and type the code you got. then you will see the mii you made.

you can go back and do the post again but when the number comes up be sure to press quit instead of the button on the left(can't remember) or else it will redo your count...

ok I never expected this channel to be that great but it is a cool little feature to have .

Its free so its good to me

I know its gonna get old real quick , but as the contests increase and the judging starts and the results start to roll in , it'll get more interesting and competetive . There is definately more to it than there appears to be right now

i love this channel. its way cool.

is anyone gonna enter the contest??

i already submitted my "Mario without his cap" Mii :)

vote for me!!!

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
i love this channel. its way cool.

is anyone gonna enter the contest??

i already submitted my "Mario without his cap" Mii :)

vote for me!!!

I submitted mine hours ago!

Back