Check Mii Out Coming....

^Well, the earliest time it is in the US is 3:30 pm (pacific time). So, for everyone to get it in the 'evening' it would mean that pacific time would have to get it at 5-6 (whichever your definition of 'evening' is). So that means we all have to wait 1 and a half to 2 in a half hours.

well in uk its only 20 minutes left till midnight, and well my wii lit up twice getting me well excited, but it was only boring messages from mates.

so i know for sure now that UK will most likely not be seeing it for ages, Typical nintendo.
S you have like another 5 hours or so left, so i hope you do get it so u can tell us all about it

well has anyone got a blue light saying that it is on!!! Wait one second has anyone actually went to the wii shop channel and see if it is on there or are you all just waiting for the blue light?

^Chill out. I've already checked the shop channel, Ninty will send the update as soon as its there.

EDIT: 10 till 7. Another good chance (assuming they're updating it on the hour).

^Yes, but they announce that it'll be delayed before the day its supposed to be released.

Its not like they're going to tell us that it'll be out on a certain day, and in the evening of that day, without being sure that it'll be ready. I have faith in them this time around.

im just angry, i dont think nintendo should ever have mentioned, it and kept it a suprise, because people all over are waiting for something, that might not happen, and some will get dissapointed, mainly UK people

Just a question, Is this confirmed by Nintendo? I checked the source and its from GoNintendo or NintendoGo whatever, I don't ever know what the heck GoNintendo is. Is this confirmed by the all mighty N or is it even this year lolz.

LMFAO i Thought he title said Check Mii coming out ,I swear to god...although i shouldn't swear.

COol.

Yep, it was confirmed.

IGN said:
Nintendo has revealed that its much-flaunted new Wii channel, Check Mii Out, will hit consoles in the US on November 11.

If you've not been keeping tabs, Check Mii Out offers Wii users the chance to show off their fancy Mii creations, via the Posting Plaza. Here, you can submit, exchange and browse other Miis either in your own region or worldwide.

Users are free to browse a random selection of 1,000 Miis, or just pop their eyeballs over the channel's current and all-time favourites. Searching by creator or unique Mii number, amongst a variety of other options, it's even possible to target your favourite Miis or import them onto your own Wii.

Nintendo is also promising a contest section where users can compete in numerous challenges, creating Mii based around a specific person, character or theme. Examples include Abraham Lincoln, the Tooth Fairy and "the biggest bully ever". Users can then vote on submissions to determine the winner. Apparently contests will run for two weeks each, week one for Mii creation and submission, week two for voting.

George Harrison, Nintendo of America's senior vice president of marketing and corporate communications, noted, "The Check Mii Out Channel lets people show off their Mii creations and vote on those created by others. It's yet another way that we're building fun, interactive communities of Wii owners without charging them extra for the privilege." Zing!

So far, Nintendo is yet to reveal details for the European release of the Check Mii Out Channel. However, whispers suggest we won't have long to wait following the US launch at all.

Source:http://au.wii.ign.com/articles/833/833688p1.html

Back