Check Mii Out Coming....

yeah i know UK should get it too at the same time as US as well... they were saying that US gets it first and then UK has to wait a little longer for it too come.

madbeanman said:
Im afraid your gonna have to shoot ur girlfriend (although I dont condone that sort of thing) because according to the CVG website Europeans will have to wait. They got in contact with Nintendo Uk and they said the release date only applies in the Us. It aint coming to Europe "just yet".

i think they might not of meant on the 11th but on the 12th becasue of the timezones, but i might be wrong

so it's coming out today!!

nobody expected it to be so close :)

is it available for downlaod right now??

dazz159 said:
i think they might not of meant on the 11th but on the 12th becasue of the timezones, but i might be wrong

If you check the link in one of my posts on this page (i think)
or google "check mii out uk release date" you will find that some sites are claiming that its only for release in the states and hasnt yet been given a date for UK

OMG yeah its here NOW, didnt get a message but did the update and i have it woo hoo

el-zilcho said:
If you check the link in one of my posts on this page (i think)
or google "check mii out uk release date" you will find that some sites are claiming that its only for release in the states and hasnt yet been given a date for UK

yh i know that but it should be released worldwide, because of all the other channels where released worldwide

im, having you on, well kindoff.

my wii lit up but it was a message from a mate, i just got ahead of myself lol

They said it was according to US time, and it's still only 3:00 here, so you're going to have to wait another while I expect.

manufan15 said:
They said it was according to US time, and it's still only 3:00 here, so you're going to have to wait another while I expect.

what time US time is it coming?

Back