Check Mii Out Coming....

dark samus said:
i havnt got it yet, im still waiting ninty...,.
It will be relesed on the 11th American time. If it is released globally, we will have to wait until then (due to us being in front time wise).

Does anybody have a link confirming that it's being released in the evening?

Not really but we got like 4 more hours to go till it hits midnight and if not, prolly in the morning around 9am like usual when the VC games show up in the wii shop channel.

im just trying to figure out how would they not release it in europe as well.

i mean does the Wii have specific number or something in different areas?

damn i didnt know it was coming out already..i guess ill see what happens later on..i also think this will be a channel thats used rarely after the release, but its cool were getting more channnels now..good work nintendo

yeah glad were getting some new channels and i just checked my wii in the wii shop channel a few mins ago and its not there yet.. right now its 12:48am and it prolly be up in the shop around morning time or so.

daviduk200 said:
well its

13:00 PM
1:00 PM where i am and we still havnt got it.
Same here, nothing has arrived, no letter from Nintendo or any new channel on the Shop Channel in the WiiWare section. Current time is:

Local (Eastern US) - 8:21am
UK - 1:21pm

yep thats my time lol,

they will probably be simultaneous released, meaning at the same time as each other but at different local times, if u get my meaning,

like if they were release everywhere, in exactly 1 minute, the times where we each were would be different :)

well has anyone yet got proof this is being released in europe today

ive seen info on it that doesnt state anywhere that it isnt but nowhere have i seen it confirmed for EU

there is no proof, just theories, i mean why wouldnt they release it everywhere, when its a channle that is affected by who uses it around the world, they wouldnt give US a head start in the competitions,

also all channles so far have had a simletaneous release world wide.

and they never gave us a date, which could mean either, not being released or no different

well thats how i figured it but i cant help but think the worst when it comes to expecting things from nints .

The channel will probably be region specific in many aspects

umm, i dont think so, because we can send miis to people in america, and send them messages, and thats basically all this channel is, sending miis.

Back