Check Mii Out Coming....

great news.

Personally, I didn't expect either channel they promised us to be released within the month. Finally Nintendo delivers. With this, Mario Galaxy and hopefully that other channel, this should be a tremendous month for Wii.

LevesqueIsKing said:
great news.

Personally, I didn't expect either channel they promised us to be released within the month. Finally Nintendo delivers. With this, Mario Galaxy and hopefully that other channel, this should be a tremendous month for Wii.

Don't forget about Medal of Honor. :yesnod:

Unless you're not into that game....

Meh...nothing to exciting in my opinion. I'd rather have them work on channels like music or a video channel. meh, idk x.x.

I can see this channel being abused in some way though.

RivalDestiny said:
Meh...nothing to exciting in my opinion. I'd rather have them work on channels like music or a video channel. meh, idk x.x.

I can see this channel being abused in some way though.

How so? Hackers breaking in just to win awards?

only good thing about this channel is getting some cool mii's that you can save on your wii

i agree... with Rival Destiny..

I want my dvd channel better or music channel :D

even more..

VOICE HEADSET WAHHAHAHHAHA

and... that's about it :D

^I suggest that you be thankful for what you are getting.

You obviously do not understand how Nintendo operates.

^ that's nice

I suggest that you let others opinion be? hmm?

It's not just that exciting, u can't do anything about my opinion bro.

You obviously do not understand how different people have different opinions and you can't make everyone appreciate what they do not appreciate.

I suggest you stop belittling others.

You obviously do not understand how you talk so big acting like you know everything.

^I apologize for expressing a sense of superiority.

Its just that you brought up the most repetetive debates possible. We get a new thread every day about headset support, dvd compatability and a music channel, do you really have to bring it up again? Nintendo aren't likely to 'surprise' us with one of these things, so I was just suggesting that you wait until they are announced before you speculate. I was just attempting to stop you from getting your hopes crushed, is all.

^okay i understand now then.

I'm just trying to say that that's what i've been lookin for when it comes for additions to the wii. If that brings out an argument, then I apologize.

LevesqueIsKing said:
^I suggest that you be thankful for what you are getting.

You obviously do not understand how Nintendo operates.

I'd actually rather have them working on a different channel that appeals to a more wider audience then something like this, but I can't blame Nintendo for actually releasing something.

manufan15 said:
How so? Hackers breaking in just to win awards?

People copying other ideas sites like MiiPlaza or just from other people on this channel. People begging and advertising on webs like this one to vote for theres, etc.

Last edited:
Back