Check Mii Out Coming....

Well It Better Be Worth The Wait! I Hope It Will Be Fun!

LevesqueIsKing said:
^Awards for competitions haven't even been confirmed yet.

What I ment was the contests themselves. I phrased it wrong, sorry.

^Yes, I realize that. Look-alike competitions will be set up by Nintendo and by other users, but [to my knowledge] the winner has not been confirmed to recieve anything, yet. It has been continuously speculated upon, especially the winner recieving VC Points (Freaking FTW), but, again, I have yet to hear any of this confirmed.

If I missed the confirmation please say so, I'd gladly be disproved.

i personally belive, most of us are excited because it will be something new,

i know thats the only reason i am, im not really excited about what we are getting but the fact something else to do.

unless of course, they give prizes for the comps then im more likly to play it more

Im excited about this channel and cant wait to download and check it out!

Only a couple of more hours to go until it hits sunday... when i wake up in the morning gonna turn on my wii, go to wii shop channel and download the channel, hehehe.

Just want to say that is about time we got something new for a channel that we can look and check out.

el-zilcho said:
Damn ! Us Brits better see it on the 11th or ill shoot my girlfriend !

Im afraid your gonna have to shoot ur girlfriend (although I dont condone that sort of thing) because according to the CVG website Europeans will have to wait. They got in contact with Nintendo Uk and they said the release date only applies in the Us. It aint coming to Europe "just yet".

Last edited:
URGENT QUESTION:

Does anyone know when the other channels were updated? I'm sleeping over at a friends house and I want to know if I should take my wii. Will I be able to download the channel at 12:01, or will it not be updated until like 4-5 or something? Thanks, guys.

LevesqueIsKing said:
URGENT QUESTION:

Does anyone know when the other channels were updated? I'm sleeping over at a friends house and I want to know if I should take my wii. Will I be able to download the channel at 12:01, or will it not be updated until like 4-5 or something? Thanks, guys.

Didn't Nintendo say that it would be released in the evening?

Same, I was planning to download around midnight, looks like I'll just have to wait!

manufan15 said:
How so? Hackers breaking in just to win awards?
I think he may have been talking more about spam Mii's that people put in just to waste space.

Back