Christmas

bilzar

I'm still alive!
Oct 18, 2007
Wyoming
Wii Online Code
6352-8868-3020-2426
Anyone else already getting into Christmas? I am, Right now I'm listening to Christmas songs on AOL Radio, I love that feature. And Bell Ringing starts this week in the Salvation Army, next week is Toy Drives. So I have already have kind of started all the that good Christmas stuff.

Also, I'm starting Christmas shopping next week when I get my pay check. :lol:

Last edited:
I am. I can't wait until xmas. Not putting our tree up until the day after thanksgiving. But I can feel Christmas time a coming. Yay!

SSBBFan101 said:
man, best time of the year.

Exactly. You get presents, you spend time with family, there is snow, you get hot chocolate and egg nog, ohhhhhhh yeahhh....

bilzar said:
Exactly. You get presents, you spend time with family, there is snow, you get hot chocolate and egg nog, ohhhhhhh yeahhh....

Heyyyyyy. Not fair. I never get snow where i live. :(

Haha to everyone who doesn't get snow. I've never lived anywhere where it hasn't snowed

bilzar said:
Haha to everyone who doesn't get snow. I've never lived anywhere where it hasn't snowed

Yeah it sucks. Where I live I have seen snow like twice, maybe 3 times. But very little, I'm talking...not even for a full day.

bilzar said:

*thorws a rain ball at you*

bilzar said:

Lol, I miss snow so much. It's not even funny. Living in Massachusetts for 10 years, and then moving to Florida? Dude, I totally want to move back where there is snow. I've really disliked Florida ever since we moved here.. I don't know why.. I just do. It's just not my state..

Actually, it wasn't big...but it snowed today :thumbsup:

*Plays chirstmas nights*

Bugger
Damn internal clock its still calling its self "Nights special edition"

Back