Christmas

Brrrrrr.... I was going to go big and put of ALL of are lights ALLOVER the house... but I got on the roof and almost fell off, because there is snow ontop of there(The sun doesn't hit our front part of the roof). I go to get a broom and By the time I brush 1/3 of it off, my fingers and my butt get cold because it's like 33 degrees outside, so I'm inside now... The high for this week is 37 degrees... So I'm going to try to to at noon on a different day, when it will be the warmest, But for right now... I might put the Tree up today or tommorow

DRMARIO said:
We're still to put up the decorations..we haven't bought our tree yet.
We have three ideas. We either get the Glass Christmas tree, The black tree made of feathers, or the upside down tree.
OH, and we may also be getting a half-a-tree.
Like A christmas tree chopped down the centre..so..yeah..half a christmas tree.
We never have just a 'normal' tree. Last year we had a mass of twigs sprayed Gold, with a couple of crystal baubles hanging off them. Looked fantastic:p

As for christmas,my family celebrates is, But I don't celebrate/believe in christmas. I do, however, enjoy this festive sort of season.

A cheap tacky plastic one for me and anyone else who doesn't shop in Lewis's. :thumbsup:

They sound freaking cracking though.

SouthPaw26 said:
Lol I just glanced at a playlist of songs that I hadn't finished making & I just took a quick glance & those were the names I saw. Don't you worry though, the list wouldn't be complete without Mariah!!!

Oh yeah! I need to fire up the vault and pull off all our Christmas music!

We do some traditional, Ratpack (Dean/Sinatra), swing (like Brian Setzer), Celtic, some R&B, you name it!

Slightly disturbing...

Hmm.. Interesting, it seems to be snowing :)

I wish we could get snow...or moisture for that matter. -.-

Can't wait for Christmas. <3 Greatest holday evarrr. Bit too cold for my liking, but I love how everyone's mood seems to go way up around that time.

Syntax said:
Slightly disturbing...

Hmm.. Interesting, it seems to be snowing :)

Wait till my addvent calender
Granted it wont be the way I truly want it (people that have seen my EXPLAIN thread on antoher forum know what I mean)
But still it will be "funny"

Darkprinny said:
Wait till my addvent calender
Granted it wont be the way I truly want it (people that have seen my EXPLAIN thread on antoher forum know what I mean)
But still it will be "funny"
Will it be free?

It will be freer than wiisports
But not freer than that Free album I got

Back