Churches boycotting Super Mario Galaxies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a sad bunch of misguided young people you are. I say "sad" because it really does fill me with great sadness to see God's children turned against Him.

Job 19:18
Yea, young children despised me; I arose, and they spake against me.

These wicked Chinese computer games have perverted your minds and spirits, blinding you to God's love. But hope is not lost!

Psalm 34:11
Come, ye children, hearken unto me: I will teach you the fear of the LORD.

Come visit us at the Landover Baptist Church forums and learn the Good News about Jesus before you force Him to condemn you to an eternity of being sodomized by demons in the Lake of Fire. You'll be glad you did! :cool:

Virginia D. Templeton

VTempleton said:
What a sad bunch of misguided young people you are. I say "sad" because it really does fill me with great sadness to see God's children turned against Him.

These wicked Chinese computer games have perverted your minds and spirits, blinding you to God's love. But hope is not lost!

Come visit us at the Landover Baptist Church forums and learn the Good News about Jesus before you force Him to condemn you to an eternity of being sodomized by demons in the Lake of Fire. You'll be glad you did! :cool:

Virginia D. Templeton

I advised Jeb not to venture here due to he would be welcomed by hate.

Troll on Isle 9!
VTempleton said:
You just wait until you die. Allah will deal with you.

Err, somebody should really tell you. Bible versus only convince people who believe in the bible. In essence, you're preaching to the converted.

It is lost for you. Do some research before making claims against the Chinese. Especially when they're not the ones developing the games being discussed. Now apologise for that accusation.

See my response above.

Virginia D. Templeton
Wow. First you insult, then you quote, then you recruit. You really don't know how to "convert" do you?

You all seem very angry. Is that because you know God exists and hate Him for it?

Romans 1

18For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

We are as real as the very fires of Hell. If it makes you feel better to pretend that God's truth is a "parody," then be my guest. You will still have to answer to Him when the time comes.

Do you really believe that the universe magically created itself a million gazillion years ago, or that your grandfather was a monkey, or that sodomites are "born that way"? Really?

Look inside your heart.

VTempleton said:
You all seem very angry. Is that because you know God exists and hate Him for it?
To be fair, Mario is pretty important to us. We've been brought up on Mario, I've played and collected most of the main series of Mario games. He's a symbol of Nintendo, and Nintendo is something that is dear to my heart. When your website makes baseless accusations, citin fan art and mock-ups as proof, you can't expect a neutral reaction. What if I were to say that Jesus tells people... Actually, there' quite a few Christians on here that are friendly and I don't want to say something nasty just to make a point. Just say that you'd be pretty peeved if we started slandering Jesus.

Romans 1

18For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Yeah, you're not learning are you. Quoting scriptures only works for people who believe in said scriptures.

We are as real as the very fires of Hell.
Nope. Those fires are very much not-real. Sorry.

If it makes you feel better to pretend that God's truth is a "parody," then be my guest. You will still have to answer to Him when the time comes.
No we won't. When we die, there's nothing, no feeling, no pain, no happy, no sad. We won't enjoy anything, but we won't be annoyed by anything. Sounds quite nice actually. Oh, and it was the website that it parody, not "God's Truth". It really makes you sound insignificant when you misquote like that.

Do you really believe that the universe magically created itself a million gazillion years ago, or that your grandfather was a monkey, or that sodomites are "born that way"? Really?
Do you really believe that God was magically already there? Do you really believe that you're in his image? Surely nothing that ugly (humans in general) could come from such divinity? Oh, and "sodomites"? Homosexuals. At least if you're going to try and "convert" us, please use non-arcaic language.

Look inside your heart.
Whadda you know! There's blood! How about you look inside your head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back