Churches boycotting Super Mario Galaxies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The funniest thing about this all, is the fact that he's being completely serious. And those pictures he posted :lol:, I think we can tell, he doesn't have a clue what he's talking about.

EDIT: try typing gay mario into google's image search. Now we know how he got his pics!

JAKE196 said:
I really hate religious ppl sometimes. . . :scared:

I take offense to what you said.

Anyways, I am a Christian and pround of it, but what this guy is doing is embarassing. It's people like him that are giving Christians a bad name.

ok im not gonna read every post in this thread but i can guess that christian hating ignorance fills it... anyways i HATE christians like this. they give true christians a bad name. they used photoshop and fan art to "prove" that SMG is out to promote homosexuality. then they go on to say that the reason behind it is because they (the Japanese) wernt able to kill us in WW2 so they are trying to turn us gay (wtf!). these are the same people who go out and ridicule those who choose to get abortions and those who die in war. all it does is make more and more people hate the religion and cause stereotypes. i hate always being grouped in with wackos like these guys just because im christian. im getting SMG for xmas with or without the "gay" subliminal messages.

Backwards Man said:
I take offense to what you said.

Anyways, I am a Christian and pround of it, but what this guy is doing is embarassing. It's people like him that are giving Christians a bad name.
sorry to you non-crazy Christians.

I said sometimes.

While all your points are valid, Mitch.

If you had read the thread, it's a parody site.

Now comes the issue of what these people are doing and giving us a bad name, BECAUSE people think they're serious.

Zackh321 said:
It's a parody and a pretty clever one exactly because of what you're saying. They've made it so convincing and done so much such as messing with the Wikipedia article on the church to make it look as legitimate as possible. Here's a mention on Snopes.com if you still believe it's real.

- http://www.snopes.com/religion/plastic.asp

So it turns out that this IS all parody and is actually poking fun at the priciples and ideas its supposedly preaching .

Well I for one have been suckered !

'

i would have read it all but im really busy working on my final projects that are due on monday >_<. im also kinda stressed so that why my post may seem kinda angry lol

Don't believe everything you see on the internet, it works in favour of it being parody and against.

Brawny said:
While all your points are valid, Mitch.

If you had read the thread, it's a parody site.

Now comes the issue of what these people are doing and giving us a bad name, BECAUSE people think they're serious.
But there are other topics on that site which do not look like they could be parodies. I am confused.

Byuakuya said:
But there are other topics on that site which do not look like they could be parodies. I am confused.

Don't be, my friend.

It may be parody and it may not however I am accepting it as none parody.

No Parody Here

It is a real community in maryland, it was poked fun at and some people were lead to believe it is just a parody itself however it isn't.

Last edited:
i was reading some topic on there and someone had a "Gay dog" and all the pastors or whatever are saying kill the dog and kill all that he humped!?

Cpt.McCloud said:
Don't be, my friend.

It may be parody and it may not however I am accepting it as none parody.

No Parody Here

It is a real community in maryland, it was poked fun at and some people were lead to believe it is just a parody itself however it isn't.
Yeah, some topics appear to be more than just simple parodies. I think that this site is serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back