Super Mario Galaxy calls fans gay

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
On closer inspection of the Super Mario Galaxy boxart it seems the cheeky plumber is calling his fans gay.

smgba.jpg

Take a look at the image text, the letters that have a 'sparkle' on them spell out the words:

UR MR GAY

:lol:

I acctually think this is pretty funny , its been suggested that this is a homophobic message however if it was meant on purpose im sure it was meant in a tongue in cheek humorous kind of way

Search next time i0n or else I will have to hunt you down:lol:

i0n of all people:rolleyes:

Already posted and its just a coincidence imo.

it's funny--if a regular user were to "double-post" and therefore break the rules, most of you guys would hound the user, saying stuff like, "use the search bar," or "please don't double-post--i've already posted a thread like this at (insert link here)." but when our BELOVED ion does it, everyone takes on a, "oh, it's fine--just letting you know we posted this already :smilewinkgrin: " attitude, like everything is ok and you all suddenly understand if he didn't use the search bar. howcome no one wants to get mad at ion? isn't he breaking the rules?

i can think of an "H" word, but i'll go ahead and refrain.

Yep, that's pretty funny. I wonder if it was on purpose. Probably not, but we can dream....

Back