Churches boycotting Super Mario Galaxies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be careful what you guys say... I will agree with you to a point, but please respect the "moderate" Christians and don't go TOO far against these crazies?

Brawny said:
Be careful what you guys say... I will agree with you to a point, but please respect the "moderate" Christians and don't go TOO far against these crazies?

Don't worry, Kwon, I am not taking this far.

I have just said to him I do not wish to cause harm or be angry at someone because of their belief.

There has been one or two outbursts by other people but on the most part we are staying to a strict mature agenda.

I just can't believe that people will just pick on anything to rant about. :lol:
Seriously, that is the largest amount of nonsense that I have ever seen on an Internet page.

Byuakuya said:
I just can't believe that people will just pick on anything to rant about. :lol:
Seriously, that is the largest amount of nonsense that I have ever seen on an Internet page.
Lol Same :p

MrKlown said:
The only problem about this bit of parody is some christians really are this strong in their beliefs. An unsuspecting christian could actually go to that website thinking it is completely real and then actually enforcing these rules on their family, this wouldn't be good at all!

It's a parody and a pretty clever one exactly because of what you're saying. They've made it so convincing and done so much such as messing with the Wikipedia article on the church to make it look as legitimate as possible. Here's a mention on Snopes.com if you still believe it's real.

...Landover Baptist, a well-known spoof site which takes mighty swipes at religion but doesn't clearly indicate to the unwary that all of its articles are humor pieces...

- http://www.snopes.com/religion/plastic.asp

Stupid stupid people.
I mean, c'mon, who would believe this crap. And plus, I think Mr. Priest guy just wants more homosexuals. Thats why he brought attention to it. So he can be a gay priest with all the little church boys. xD
They'er just idiots, paint the disk a different color and put in a new cover, of course, tell your nefew about his and he can have it. Claim it to be Zelda or something, I'd love to hear them put an argument up about that.

"It's an embarrasing day when Iran, of all places, follows the Bible more closely than America does. Thomas Jefferson must be weeping to see it."
Somebody point him to the wikipedia site about the Koran.

"I don't get why people get angry at ME, of all people, because I obey what GOD tells me. Your argument isn't with me. I didn't write the Bible. Go argue with GOD." God didn't write the Bible. Man (or rather men) did. Also, let's not forget that if it weren't for different interpretations, we wouldn't neccessarily have quite so many variations of Christianity.

"Yes, an extremist for JESUS!" You can blow up the entire world "for" anyone, doesn't make it right, especially when they don't personally ask you to.

"They're probably praying. Either that, or they've all been gunned down by game-crazed goths." Hahahahahahahahahaha. So now people who play computer games are all homosexual goths that shoot anything near by? Which newspaper did he hear that from? The daily CHAV?

"No, He wants us to execute them." I'm sorry, but the Flying Spaghetti Monster wants you dead too. I guess this is the showdown of the faiths. Which will kill first, you or me?

"Since there is no actual proof. Therefore it does not exist? (Yes reverse psychology)" Hate to break it to you, but that's not really reverse psychology. Unless you mean him to have a desired retort...

"I knew this would happen: the "Barrage of questions" attack, used by sinners to distract attention away from their own sin." To which I reply: Marx stated that religion is the opiate of the people. You should try and wake up to the fact that the lower classes are being taken advantage of by the bourgeoise.

"I don't know what that makes them, but it certainly isn't Christian." More like your definition of Christian.

"A Christian is defined as a follower of Christ. Christ's followers are commanded not to commit the sin of sodomy." Surely though, there's a difference between being commanded to do something and you actually doing it. It's like saying you're not a soldier if you don't always obey commands. If that was the case, then surely soldiers cannot be court-marshalled for going AWOL?

"Friend, when the Lake of Fire is lapping at you, it'll be a little late to repent, don't you think?" On the other hand, you won't even get the chance to regret being dead, since you'll not actually experience anything (once the brain has died that is).

"Yes. We're right, you're wrong." Says you. Doesn't make it true. If I say 1+1=3, and people agree with me, doesn't make it right.

"So were you a retard before you started playing these so-called "games", or did that develop as a result?" Not very nice to say "retard". Doesn't show very good understanding. *cough* Extremist *cough*

"Should I dignify these cowards with a response?" Rather than hiding behind the bible?

Last edited:
Brawny said:
I was more referencing Xlaw and ashjn.

Why can't everyone just be like Paul? HAHA

Oh No, not another master race scheme I see Kwon plotting?

Wow, I literally ROFL'd after reading that! How can somebody actually believe that though? Somebody ought to tell them churches make you gay, their shaped like super size wing wongs!

Wow, that guy actually said japanese people worship satan! Catholics (extremely religious ones) are starting to scare me more and more..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back