Civilization Revolution Stalled on Wii

westearth said:
yes, worms is coming to Wii, but only in the Wii, it won't support any online. :mad5:

yeah i know. what gives. first they said it was online but now they deconfirmed it?

Also! Dont get your hopes up for spore! It will be a very different version that the pc version with possibly only the tribal fase or maybe even platformer!

Another perfect example for something that happened with COD4 is: Assasins Creed.

Craziest thing was: Ubisoft replied with this on the question if AC was coming to wii: No because we would have to rewrite the game because the WII cant handle AC in the form we intend it to be.

What happends? They put it out on the DS! I cant imagine thats the form or code they use on the PS3???? So why dont make one for the wii. Not that im such a big fan boy of the game! I just hate it when publishers/developpers say one thing and do another!

cyberzomby said:
Also! Dont get your hopes up for spore! It will be a very different version that the pc version with possibly only the tribal fase or maybe even platformer!

Another perfect example for something that happened with COD4 is: Assasins Creed.

Craziest thing was: Ubisoft replied with this on the question if AC was coming to wii: No because we would have to rewrite the game because the WII cant handle AC in the form we intend it to be.

What happends? They put it out on the DS! I cant imagine thats the form or code they use on the PS3???? So why dont make one for the wii. Not that im such a big fan boy of the game! I just hate it when publishers/developpers say one thing and do another!

yeah that happens a lot nowdays.its like an industry norm.

Better get used to this. I predict the Wii will get **** on by third parties its entire life cycle.

Not it's entire life--unless it suddenly bellyflops. But yeah, get used to it anyway. It took the DS 3 years to break out. Now they get AC and COD4...and Civ Rev. It's going to be a long two years though.

Back