Clans......?

I was wondering - seeing how WiiChat is against advertising / clans etc on the forums

Is it against the rules to do it on PM chat?

CK thinks I'm a clan idiot now :/
Ipdking PM me if u wanna join. No clans allowed here.

What? Ofcourse not, I never said that. :( Clan idiots are only people who join forums for no damn reason, besides to advertise a clan. ... Or clan members who go around breaking the rules all the time, flaming, etc.

Sorry if that's what you thought I was implying, Kento.

-Boz- [UK];1036424 said:
Is it against the rules to do it on PM chat?

Well, someone could go ahead and report a PM that's advertising, I believe that falls under abuse of Private Messaging; although I'm not 100% sure. I'm not a mod, so I wouldn't know. :p I certainly wouldn't go randomly advertising to people through PM, though. Friends maybe, but anyone else, no.

For all cod5 players: we are a clan that plays daily and we DOMINATE!!XD We have three leaders, me being one. If u want to join and get good kill/death spreads and TONS of wins here is the site:

http://wkffclan.weebly.com

One of the leaders will test u in a private match to see if you have what it takes to be in the WKFF CLAN! Leave your fc on our chat section and we will get to you. all of the members fc are in the members section.

JOIN OR WE WILL KILL YOU FOR FUN!

join my clan (Gua) <the guardians> post me if you want to join i will acept everyone that wants to be in the clan
my fc is 3953 3333 3827 if you onli want to play

Umm ck ive been on her for a while i use it for its purpose, to find other members to talk with and play with. It shouldnt be against the rules to tell ppl u r n a clan, or that u r recruiting. Most clans dont allow none clan members n & stil use wc 2chat

Back