Classic Control Pad *pic*

dont get it isnt the classic controller the two ones u hold in both hands that act as one controller? what significence does this one have? it isnt the "wiimote" everyones been thining about...i thought that that was supposed to be the official remote for the Wii, is this the one thats the official one and the "wiimote" is a special controller?

The Wiimote and the nunchuck will be the main controllers for most of the Wii games and the classic controller will be for VC games and a few Wii games. I think using the classic controller on Wii games is stupid because the motion sensing is the only thing that makes the Wii good. If you take out the motion sensing its pretty much a gamecube with slightly better graphics.

It looks okay and it looks like they got a ps2 controller and a SNES controller and stuck them together.

PS2 Controller
B0000541B2.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Classic Controller
wii_classic_controller.jpg

See the similarities? They are almost identical in button and joystick layout. The classic controller is only lacking a second set of triggers, but it does have the two Z buttons between the triggers, so they're pretty much the same.

Cooldogs said:
That looks incredible.
I am curious how much will those cost?
They seem like they can work for all previous consoles.
I am guessing that the fight analog stick is the C pad.
Its going 2 be $20.00. The question I have is will it work for GC games?? Or just the V.C. games??

NateTheGreat said:
PS2 Controller
B0000541B2.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Classic Controller
wii_classic_controller.jpg

See the similarities? They are almost identical in button and joystick layout. The classic controller is only lacking a second set of triggers, but it does have the two Z buttons between the triggers, so they're pretty much the same.
Yeah, becuase Sony stole the idea of their controller shape and button layout a long time ago.

scottd4571 said:
Its going 2 be $20.00. The question I have is will it work for GC games?? Or just the V.C. games??

The classic controller will play GameCube games, as well as All VC games and consoles.

Back